• ARCHIVES 
  • » anyone there who can teach me on how to make my own friendster profile? because, I've read the topics posted in "Friendster CSS",overlay ,etc.. and I dont get what they say.. can someone please??

Pages: 12

anyone there who can teach me on how to make my own friendster profile? because, I've read the topics posted in "Friendster CSS",overlay ,etc.. and I dont get what they say.. can someone please??

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anyone there who can teach me on how to make my own friendster profile? because, I've read the topics posted in "Friendster CSS",overlay ,etc.. and I dont get what they say.. can someone please??

Hello there. Welcome to Ftalk Forums.
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: anyone there who can teach me on how to make my own friendster profile? because, I've read the topics posted in "Friendster CSS",overlay ,etc.. and I dont get what they say.. can someone please??

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]hollaaah! welcome to [b]friendstertalk!![/b] have fun & enjoy posting... [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome :D
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi aizey :D
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hi there =) Welcome 2 FTalk Forum :rose: Hope u'll enjoy ur stay here :lol: Have a wonderful posting :wow: Cya around :penguin: [/b]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) welcome to ftalk =| enjoy posting :cool: have fun :arrow: [b]read the forum rules[/b]
batangskyflakes
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] E0w ^^ to all im also a newbie ^^ :D can anyone there can teach me how to create a overlayout? and to install it to my friendster ayaw kasi ei :crybaby: lagi me mission failed :crybaby: and can anyone tell me what is JS? =( i dont know that ..... JS huhuhuhuuh....... :crybaby: batangskyflakes
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ you like skyflakes, aren't you??
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk.. :) ask in the help section not here THREAD CLOSED
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anyone there who can teach me on how to make my own friendster profile? because, I've read the topics posted in "Friendster CSS",overlay ,etc.. and I dont get what they say.. can someone please??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy