• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was just wondering, how often do you update your blog? Me! I try to make it a point to publish at least once in a week. How about you?

Pages: 123

I was just wondering, how often do you update your blog? Me! I try to make it a point to publish at least once in a week. How about you?

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I was just wondering, how often do you update your blog? Me! I try to make it a point to publish at least once in a week. How about you?

yeah, it's rarely... but every day i open my my fs!
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was just wondering, how often do you update your blog? Me! I try to make it a point to publish at least once in a week. How about you?

if i have the time to make posts on it. i create posts every weekends. :] i always come home late like 8 or 9.
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

when something happy happened in my day.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

every day . . . :thumbsup:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe atleast twice a month! :D :D
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm not that hooked to blogs:D I only post when I have something reasonable to share
SPYRA.ONE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Almost everyday. :rolleyes:
dodette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

merely. if i have free time. =(=(
omg3969
» n00b
1969-12-31

A advice to CLECs of Game With the developing of the network game industry, network game has gradually become make money channels. For instance:L’m a World of warcraft fans, I have loved playing wow and admit it is a great game,but, As a massively multiplayer online game, Please look here, [url=http://www.mmoinn.com]wow gold[/url] is virtual currency by wow, it is hard to obtain on a previous occasion. But it is easy now if you have money.you can Find many dealers when you type the word of wow gold in the google.com. [url=http://www.mmoinn.com]buy wow gold[/url] is so simple ,even for [url=http://www.mmoinn.com/mmoinn_pl/]wow power leveling[/url]. it makes the game lost its balance and [url=http://www.mmoinn.com]cheap wow gold[/url] causing the rise in prices . a lot of players Walking away from wow, I hope Blizzard can prohibit such transactions, I play wow for three years, I don’t want to give up its, I believe many players are the same as me. of course, not only the game of wow, This phenomenon is inherent to all online game.l hope the operator of game has attached greater importance to the problem and to administer. To administrator:pleas,Don’t delete this post,it isn’t spam,it is the heart sound of online game fans.l hope to get more support from your!
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in fs, very seldom. in multiply, i used to be so active in updating my blog. but after an incident in school that somehow cause me some issue about my blog. err, i kinda stopped it. :c
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dunno. Maybe once a month.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Never really haha ok maybe once per 6months haha
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when im in the mood to tell something, you'll see its updated. :cry::exclaim:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

every days sis.. xd:D
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i want to post something.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as long as my interest of posting are still on. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was just wondering, how often do you update your blog? Me! I try to make it a point to publish at least once in a week. How about you?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:46

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy