• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Pick any technique below.[/b] =) [i]Credits to emoreJ for starting this thread.[/i] [quote][b][color=brown]Posted by Emorej[/color][/b] 1.Load your Firefox browser. 2.Go to the Address Bar. 3

Pages: 12

[b]Pick any technique below.[/b] =) [i]Credits to emoreJ for starting this thread.[/i] [quote][b][color=brown]Posted by Emorej[/color][/b] 1.Load your Firefox browser. 2.Go to the Address Bar. 3

mango juice
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Pick any technique below.[/b] =) [i]Credits to emoreJ for starting this thread.[/i] [quote][b][color=brown]Posted by Emorej[/color][/b] 1.Load your Firefox browser. 2.Go to the Address Bar. 3

thankzz for sharing this... God bless you all.. ;)
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Pick any technique below.[/b] =) [i]Credits to emoreJ for starting this thread.[/i] [quote][b][color=brown]Posted by Emorej[/color][/b] 1.Load your Firefox browser. 2.Go to the Address Bar. 3

more [b]Firefox Tweak Guide[/b] =) :thumbsup: :arrow: [b][url=http://www.tweakguides.com/Firefox_1.html]Click Here ![/url][/b] enjoy ! :D
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just install fasterfox plugin
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]just install fasterfox plugin[/quote] yeps..... me to..... :D :thumbsup: :arrow: http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/installation.html <<- [b][color=red] New !!![/color][/b]

Last edited by andry (2007-08-04 05:41:22)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its really working, my firefox boost to its speed nice tweak. for all [b]IE[/b] users you better change to [b]FireFox[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Wow thanks for this. It really works lol.[/b]
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

which of those is more effective?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol im not using ff im using ie
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]which of those is more effective?[/quote] All is effective. I'm using the one I posted. Works like a charm.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OMG.. FasterFox is better than this.. increased 50% speed and tab browsing.. =D get it here.. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1269 anyway, if you also use the steps by padme.. the speed of firefox will be 60% combination of [b]fasterfox[/b] and the [b]about:config[/b] thingy.. :lol:
kreela1522
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks.. it works...

Last edited by kreela1522 (2008-01-27 11:44:04)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

coolness...i never thought dat firefox can be tweak! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Pick any technique below.[/b] =) [i]Credits to emoreJ for starting this thread.[/i] [quote][b][color=brown]Posted by Emorej[/color][/b] 1.Load your Firefox browser. 2.Go to the Address Bar. 3

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy