• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want

leruch
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want

[align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want to do the same.... I don't want my status (Single, In relationship, Married, etc) to show up on my profile... Like hiding only the status... Please help me... Thanks a lot... [/b][/align]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want

amzng.. how many thread u made of this same topic..?? hehehe.. coz one of the help sexn was moved hir... den drs one in recycle bin... anwy..dats fyn.... juz dont do it next tym... ahmn.. how about this... [b]dont put anything in ur marital status....[/b]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-10-22 15:53:25)

leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want

But there is no option not to put anything.... The radio button is always there....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]HELP! Does anyone know how to customize the profile by not displaying the status? Because, I have a friend that one of his friends profile doesn't show up her status.... And I want

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 12 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy