• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] [code]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> // This script to be inserted after <BODY> tag \

Pages: 1

[b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] [code]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> // This script to be inserted after <BODY> tag \

mhikz_02
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] [code]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> // This script to be inserted after <BODY> tag \

[b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] <">[b] 2nd. Choice of variables and background color is up to you, - save the page. Variables:[/b] numb_s= // - number of stars (we have 20) speed_s= // - speed of stars [b] We have added these lines:[/b] <layer z-Index=2> <div style="position: relative"> [i][b]so that the stars are behind your images and text. You can remove them.[/b][/i] [i][b]Preview:[/b] My profile[/i] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/mhikz02[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/48786351[/url] [i]That's all Thank you....................[/i]
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] [code]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> // This script to be inserted after <BODY> tag \

[quote]Make a stand Because a real man Stands for the right purpose of life.....[/quote]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] [code]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> // This script to be inserted after <BODY> tag \

[quote=mhikz_02][quote]Make a stand Because a real man Stands for the right purpose of life.....[/quote] [/quote] what the hell is this? :wasted:
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Simply that's just a word of god that I've learned............! Ohw your so full of hot air...............Just Relax..!!!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mhikz_02]Simply that's just a word of god that I've learned............! Ohw your so full of hot air...............Just Relax..!!![/quote] ok lol but you are double posting :wasted: and thats not a good thing to do
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok fine........I'm sorry for what I have done................
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]none of ur preview works... anyway, this one is only for overlay rite?? just wondering... I dont really familiar with overlay, I just use it a long time ago.. but now I'm using CSS I just love CSS!! ehehe, sorry offtopic... :D [/b]
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah this is for overlay...!!! But I don't think if it is work on CSS...!!! try to compile it with the updated JS extension....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]~Star Track Background~[/b] Req. 1. Patience 2. Knowledge [b]1st. After <BODY> tag insert the lines:[/b] [code]<SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> // This script to be inserted after <BODY> tag \

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:15

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy