• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

[color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

noe.. but d last is this week.. ur first caption text??
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

[b]SERIOUSLY?? <-- my first one..and i lab it! :D[/b] [color=#6600CC][b]celebrity you saw/met? who? :D[/b][/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

forgot.. hihi.. first place u visit todaii??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

school.. first person you talked to aside from relatives?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think the people on our neighborhood. specially the kids =) the good old happy memories :) thank you for asking that ate khat! =) :D how about the first time you played in the :cloud: rain? [i]do you still remember that?[/i] :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha..forget it..arz..but the latest was during our last practice in varieety show.. i think it was a week ago kua..haeyz..wenk* first friend u had in ftalk?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]slowlearner[/b] and [b]hazelkaryl[/b] [quote][color=red]i think this was asked already??[/color][/quote] :paranoid: remember the first time you went to see a dentist? were you scared?? :paranoid:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-11-09 10:25:42)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah I was! My grandmother would tell me that if I don't go to see the dentist, my teeth would never grow again. haha. So it was really scary for me nyahaha. :D Who was your first bf/gf? hehe (i don't know if this was asked already, i'm too lazy to browse) :lol:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][color=red]yup it was was asked before..hehe[/color][/quote] [b]i dont have any!! :P[/b] first time you found out that Santa Claus wasnt real? what was your reaction?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i cant remember, but my reaction was sad, bcz i believed Santa Claus was real. your first friend in friendster ?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha..i forgot.. first review u posted in fs?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#6600FF][b]i think it was about the tv series one tree hill..[/b][/color] [color=#FF0066][b]First[/b] embarassing moment u can remember, on ur [b]First[/b] day at school!![/color]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i forgot.. first crush u had in ftalk?
taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no one ... still new here =) [b]first[/b] piercings u've got ?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ive never had one..and im not planning to have. first person who courts you or you courted?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i wont tell who he is..:P first..food u ate today?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope, but already drink milk.. :D first time u loox ftalk member?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]uhhhmm.. i can't remember.. ---------------------------------------- first you had a boyfriend??[/b][/color]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=darkviolet][b]never had one!..[/b][/color] [quote][color=red]this is already answered people..i think this is the third time..=), ask other questions people!..:D[/color][/quote] [color=blue][b]first medicine your mom made you drink!?..did u liked it?[/b][/color] :D :D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its for my cold dat time...hummm well i liked it it tastes like candy :lol: first time u dated sme1?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=red][b]it goes like this:[/b][/color] answer a "first" question by the member above you then you will ask a "first" question too.. [color=blue][b]please make this as clean as possible...mea

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy