• ARCHIVES 
  • » For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explo

Pages: 1

For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explo

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explo

For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explore it . you can REMOVE THIS BY VISITING :arrow: abbicabanding.wordpress.com/2007/03/30/how-to-remove-taga-lipa-are The av is created by noob killer whoever he is..... This virus only shows up ON INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY other virus that i know that shows on ie browsers DESTRUKTO!!!!!! TIRI BA DIRI-SORRY I'M NOT A CORRUPT LIKE YOU :penguin: go to go........
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explo

i've encountered this kind of virus...thus it makes your system slow..and you can't upgrade your IE6 to IE7...thus the worm also include "autoplay" function on your drives...some antivirus softwares like avast can detect this kind of virus..or try searching google for "[b]Taga lipa are killer[/b]"
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explo

solution for that is here. http://theftalk.com/t13802-antidote-this-kind-viruses%3F.html next time use search button before you post.
madz09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice info thanks..[/b]
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] thanks fro sharing!!! hope it doesnt infect my pc [/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For IE Users (Im a Firefox user) Theres this virus called TAGA LIPA ARE that shows up in your title bar someway. It causes you local disks to be corrupt and cannot be double-clicked but you can explo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:21

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy