• ARCHIVES 
  • » WHat do you prefer and like? Microsoft or Linux? I've never tested yet a linux computer so what would you say about it? :/

Pages: 1

WHat do you prefer and like? Microsoft or Linux? I've never tested yet a linux computer so what would you say about it? :/

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

WHat do you prefer and like? Microsoft or Linux? I've never tested yet a linux computer so what would you say about it? :/

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: WHat do you prefer and like? Microsoft or Linux? I've never tested yet a linux computer so what would you say about it? :/

comparing Linux and Microsoft OS is a very long discussion which ended that no one wins since some say linux is better coz its free, secure, lightweight and well a few bugs and vulnerabilities then some says micrsoft sucks because of vulnerabilities, buggy and more b*tches but still you can't compare those two for they have their own specialty. Linux is specialized in running as servers but what if you wan't to play the most popular PC games on your desktop pc? and why just compare Linux and Micrsoft? How about Mac? Linux have compatibility issues on some hardwares and having a more secure feature would be useless if you can't your hardware on it right? @jIO, since you havn't tried linux yet why not try to ask it in google or if you want to try Linux without installing google for Knoppix live cd or Ubuntu and see for your self if it suits your daily task on your desktop. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » WHat do you prefer and like? Microsoft or Linux? I've never tested yet a linux computer so what would you say about it? :/

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:07

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy