• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your li

Pages: 1

i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your li

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your li

i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them,...you will get it too.It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass this on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who are using these accounts.[/quote] *how true is this? -to mods..,i dunno if i posted it correctly in tech sec..feel free to move it then.-
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your li

its a nonsense spam. there's no such virus who can kill a hardrive. there's no such virus who can kill a hardrive. for further reading click [url=http://www.sophos.com/pressoffice/news/articles/2004/11/va_yahooimhoax.html]SOPHOS[/url].
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your li

[align=center][color=orange] i have received that chain too.. [/color][/align]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ah..get it kua vince.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have received a mail regarding this one.. [quote]If someone by the name of jay_jay_okocha 07 and j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list...dont accept it!! Its a virus!!! Tell everyone on your li

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 11 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy