• ARCHIVES 
  • » Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rh

Pages: 12

Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rh

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rh

Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rhyme Without Reason The Pot of Gold Pass The Walls Define Lies in the Head Nothing New Pilit [Acoustic] (hiden track :D ) Justin Timberlake: Future Sex/Love Sounds What Goes Around... Comes Around Sexyback Let Me Talk To You/My Love Slapshock: Silence Waiting Divine Sleepless Blvd. South Border: Reward Reward Jojo: The High Road How to Touch a Girl Too Little Too Late Pussycat Dolls: PCD Wait a Minute ----------------------------------- And so many songs hehe :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rh

Hehehe.. i'm addicted. My most played at the moment is [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t1282-%5BDownload%5D-JEONG-HOON-%28Yul-Troy%29-FIVE-STELLA-LIGHTS.html]5 Stella Lights[/url][/b] album by Kim Jeong Hoon. Though there are only 5 songs, plus 5 instrumentals of the same songs. Other than that here are some artists.. There's too many songs, I can't name em all. - The Indigo - Zhao Wei (yes THE Zhao Wei!) - Anna Tsuchiya - Silje Nerggard - Long Kuan Jiu Duan - Fairground Attraction - Chihiro Onitsuka - The Devil Wears Prada OST - PH OST - Swing Girls OST - Amelie OST
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rh

to all metallica fanatic and slapshock.. peace y'al here are my cd's of them... [u][b]Metallica[/b][/u] [b]Ride the lightning album[/b] Fight Fire with Fire Ride the Lightning For Whom the Bell Tolls Fade to Black Trapped Under Ice Escape Creeping Death The Call Of Ktulu (Instrumental) [b]Master of Puppets[/b] Battery Master of Puppets The Thing That Should Not Be Welcome Home (Sanitarium) Disposable Heroes Leper Messiah Orion (Instrumental) [b]Metallica(black)[/b] Enter Sandman Sad But True Holier Than Thou The Unforgiven Wherever I May Roam Don't Tread On Me Through the Never Nothing Else Matters Of Wolf and Man The God That Failed My Friend of Misery Struggle Within [b]Load[/b] Ain't My Bitch 2 x 4 The House That Jack Built Until It SleepsKing Nothing Hero of the Day Bleeding Me Cure Poor Twisted Me Wasting My Hate Mama Said Thorn Within Ronnie The Outlaw Torn [b]Reload[/b] Fuel The Memory Remains Devil's Dance The Unforgiven II Better Than You Slither Carpe Diem Baby Bad Seed Where the Wild Things Are Prince Charming Low Man's Lyric Attitude Fixxxer [u][b]Slapshock[/b][/u] [b] headtrip[/b] 1. Get Away 2. Push Me 3. F**k You 4. Shezzo Wicked 5. Takot Sa 'Yo 6. Circus Jesus 7. 27 Suicide Kings 8. Purple 9. Like U 10. Point Blank 11. My Skar 12. Slap vs. Freak 13. Sick Curtain (Cyco Remix [b]Project 1141[/b] 1. Wake Up 2. Satellite Kid 3. Countdown 4. Queen Paranoia 5. Swallow 6. Mother's Eye 7. Get Down 8. Windshield 9. Numb 10. Sunday Shivers 11. Anino Mo 12. Enemy 13. Bleed 14. F**k You (Remix) [b] Novena[/b] 1. We are One 2. Runaway 3. Lie 4. Something Beautiful 5. Inside Out 6. March of the Ants 7. Dead like Me 8. Return of the Samurai 9. Great Escape 10. Misterio 11. Miles Away try to grab their copies and amsure u'll be roCk
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my current playlist is has a mixed genre of punk rock, emo punk, and metal. im not gonna name them all.. special mentions: - MCR' [i]The Black Parade[/i] (all songs) - Slapshock's [i]Silence[/i] (most of the songs on that album. i also still have their old ones from the Project 11-41 album. @misskitaiftuesday: *apir!* heheh.) \m/,
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Does anyone know New found glory and rise against? the're rock bands :) :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-01-20 05:04:38)

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Does anyone know New found glory and rise against? the're rock bands :) :wallbash:[/quote] yeah, NFG rocks dunno rise against only rage against the machine :) @forsakenkid: slap rocks,hehe... apir @ephe; whats the popular song of rise against?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=miss kita pag tuesday][quote=Ephemeral]Does anyone know New found glory and rise against? the're rock bands :) :wallbash:[/quote] yeah, NFG rocks dunno rise against only rage against the machine :) @forsakenkid: slap rocks,hehe... apir @ephe; whats the popular song of rise against?[/quote] Some song of Rise Against :D Burn Hollywood Burn How We Survive Ready to fall Give It All Also they had a concert with MCR this january :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-01-21 18:08:14)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Offtopic: [quote=Ephemeral]Does anyone know New found glory and rise against? the're rock bands[/quote] I know both of them. however im not into NFG now. their recent album Coming Home is beginning to sound poppish already. and theyve changed image too, they look like Dads now. the old school NFG is better, at least for me. :D Ontopic: Still the same playlist from before, but added some Hawthorne Heights' songs.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Does anyone know New found glory and rise against? the're rock bands :) :wallbash:[/quote] yep! i love the nu song of NFG,[b] It's Not Ur Fault [/b]. . and Rise Against, [b]Ready To Fall[/b] ! @topic.. Playlist. . [b]TOP 25 MOST PLAYED[/b] on my iPod : Smack That 3:37 Akon Featuring Eminem Top Hits USA T865 Top 40 60 1/23/2007 7:31 AM Remembering You 3:52 Steven Curtis Champman Music Inspired By Narnia Gospel 60 1/22/2007 2:28 AM The Rescue 3:17 American Hi-Fi Sound Of Superman Soundtrack 58 1/21/2007 9:25 PM Lullaby 3:48 Bond Classified Dance 53 1/22/2007 4:56 AM Superman 3:41 Five For Fighting OST Smallville (Music from The Talon) Soundtrack 53 1/22/2007 2:14 AM What A Wonderful World 2:16 Louis Armstrong Madagascar Soundtrack 49 1/22/2007 1:45 AM I Don't Love You 3:58 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 45 1/22/2007 5:29 PM Cancer 2:22 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 45 1/22/2007 1:29 AM Sleep 4:43 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 42 1/22/2007 1:22 AM Famous Last Words 4:59 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 42 1/22/2007 1:10 AM Put Your Records On 3:35 Corrine Bailey Rae Corrine Bailey Rae R&B 41 1/22/2007 2:10 AM Welcome To The Black Parade 5:11 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 41 1/22/2007 5:25 PM 01. Unbelieveable 3:24 01. Unbelieveable Album Genre 40 1/22/2007 1:52 AM Scars (Live & Murderous In Chicago) (Bonus Track) 3:38 Papa Roach The Paramour Sessions Rock 40 1/21/2007 3:51 PM Fergalicious (Feat. Will.i.am) 4:52 Fergie The Dutchess Pop 39 1/21/2007 4:19 PM Upside Down 3:28 Jack Johnson and Friends Sing a Longs and Lullabies For the Film Curious George [Acoustic][2006][www.pctrecords.com] AcousticT 39 1/22/2007 2:17 AM Teenagers 2:41 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 39 1/22/2007 1:17 AM Disenchanted 4:55 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 39 1/22/2007 1:15 AM Track 13 4:34 Artist Yellowcard 36 1/22/2007 2:35 AM From Yesterday 4:08 30 Seconds to Mars A Beautiful Lie Rock 35 1/16/2007 1:18 PM Swing, Swing 3:53 The All-American Rejects The All-American Rejects Rock/Pop 35 1/16/2007 1:22 PM Beautiful Soul 3:15 Jesse Mccartney Promo Only Canada Mainstream R Top 40 35 1/22/2007 2:21 AM 01. Song 6 3:32 01. Song 6 Album Genre 34 1/22/2007 1:49 AM House Of Wolves 3:04 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Alternative & Punk 33 1/22/2007 5:32 PM Too Little Too Late (BlockTapes.com) 3:41 JoJo The High Road Pop 30 1/16/2007 2:18 PM non-emo-songs were played cz my folks lywz borrow this iPod. . :lol: but my fave, are songs in [b]Recently Added[/b]. . 36 Crazyfists - Ill Go Until My Heart Stops 3:48 Alkaline trio - Mercy Me 2:51 Animal I have Become 3:53 Astro Zombies 2:15 My Chemical Romance Astro Zombies Atreyu - Her Portrait In Black (Underworld Evolution Soundtrack) 4:01 Beast and the Harlot 5:40 avenged sevenfold City of Evil Bowling For Soup- High School Never Ends 3:28 Breaking Benjamin - The Diary Of Jane (Acoustic) 3:04 From Autumn to Ashes - Short Stories with Tragic Endings Gwen Stefani featuring Akon - The Sweet Escape 4:05 Hawthorne Heights - Cut My Wrists 3:49 Hawthorne Heights - Nikki FM 3:59 Hawthorne Heights - Silver Bullet (Acoustic) 4:56 Heaven Help Us 2:56 My Chemical Romance The Black Parade My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words 4:42 My Chemical Romance - Jack The Ripper 4:02 My Chemical Romance My Chemical Romance - To The End - Underworld Evolution Soundtrack3 2:59 Ohio Is For Lovers (Live Acoustic) 4:22 Hawthorne Heights H Ready to Fall 3:49 Rise Against The Sufferer and the Witness Sister To Sleep 3:03 My Chemical Romance The Misfits - Astro Zombies 2:15 The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down 2:46 This Is The End (For You My Friend) 3:11 Anti-Flag Three Days Grace - Are You Ready 3 2: Track 01* 3:22 Track 02* 2:18 Track 03* 3:01 Track 04* 2:53 Track 05* 3:08 Track 06* 3:23 Track 07* 3:37 Track 08* 0:57 Track 09* 3:41 Track 10* 2:47 Track 11* 3:30 Track 12* 3:08 Track 13* 3:51 Voices 3:46 Saosin Saosin Wakefield - C'mon Baby When Your Heart Stops Beating 3:02 Plus-44 Plus-44 Wind It Up 3:10 Gwen Stefani Sweet Escape * : Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge hwhew

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2007-01-23 00:38:29)

dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]most played songs SAOSIN[/b] - seven years voices time after time(acoustic cover) [b]All american rejects[/b] - Stab my back swing swing last song dirty little secret it ends tonight [b]FALL OUT BOY[/b] The take break, the breaks over.
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Avril Lavigne ~When you're gone ~Girlfriend ~Complicated BoA Kwon ~Sweet Impact ~Atlantis Princess ~Brand New Beat ~Every Heart ~Amazing Kiss ~Love Bug ~Double ~Milky Way Gwen Stefani ~Wind it up ~4 in a morning ~sweet escape ~hollaback girl[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne Im With You - ^ My Happy Ending - ^ Girlfriend - ^ Complicated - ^ ---- Lips Of An Angel - Hinder Dont Matter - Akon What Time Is It? - HSM 2 You Are The Music In Me - HSM2 Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon Hollaback Girl - ^ Thanks Fr Th Mmrs - FOB Sugar Were Goind Down - ^ --- MCR SONGS Helena - MCR I Dont Love You - ^ Famous Last Words - ^ --- Signal Fire - Snow Patrol Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol A Public Affair - Jessica Simpson Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starting Line --- JOJO SONGS Too Little Too Late - Jojo How To Touch A Girl - ^ Weak - ^ Beat. Girls - ^ Hahaha!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm,most i recently played on my ipod... [b]the fray[/b] -how 2 save a life -over my head -look after you [b]paramore[/b] -here we go again -my heart -all we know -never let this go [b]mcr[/b] -i dont love you -helena -teenagers [b]red jumpsuit apparatus[/b] -false pretense -ur gurdian angel [b]the zuttons[/b] -valerie [b]the killers[/b] -when u were young -read my mind [b]the fratellis[/b] -whistle 4 the choir -flathead
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

chelsea dagger by frattelis and everlong by foo fighters as my top played. 168 times.
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fave played songs.. akon-dont matter mcmagic-all my life damage-4ever usher-nice&slow usher-my boo lifehouse-you&me sisqo-incomplete greenday-wakemeupwenseptends
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]all songs ov -paramore -silverstein -saosin and -ayria [/b]
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]hmm... =>hikari =>voice within... =) :thumbsup: [/color]
sexyposh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh yeah all of [b]american idol season 6[/b] :) :thumbsup: wishin on a star - jordin sparks this love - blake lewis im a woman - melinda doolittle this aint a love song - lakisha jones and more and more and more... hehe.... :cool: :cool: :)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

goodbye, goodnight for good - alesana nero's decay - alesana this conversation is over - alesana the sharpest lives - my chemical romance

Last edited by stabbedheart (2007-09-11 06:31:18)

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a lot i cant even write it down LOL>>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Album Artist / Album Name MyChemicalRomance :The Black Parade Famous Last Words The Sharpest Lives I Don't Love You This Is How I disappear Welcome To The Black Parade Hilera : Hilera Rh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy