• ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?

Pages: 1

for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?

for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?!..since yahoo is one of the email providers who gets hacked mostly..then change ur e-add to an extinct/weird one.. Ive done it..now im 82.5% sure it will work..the 20+%...better leave that to me! ;) try this thread by [b]IceKandi[/b] for other email providers :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=360115#p360115 [b]IceKandi, do u mind if i use ur thread? [/b] for those with YM accnts..sorry but i cant think of any suggestion for that..ym, is under yahoo! and please when ur done with it, never give the password away!! :D

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-10-26 14:43:24)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?

that's what i call usefull tips. anyway in yahoo.com you can register at yahoo messenger account only without using their email function therefore you can choose alternative email atleast in this way you have different account for which is a very smart idea to avoid those hacker wannabe phreaking your email that you use in membership registration like the FS.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?

^ [b]yeah,,,what he said!!![/b]
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] so yahoo can still be hacked? [/color][/align]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ with a hacker on the loose..yup! and i think that hacker knows only how to hack yahoo accnts..all the members whom i know got hacked are all yahoo users.. anyways, this is just a suggestion..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] hey! that's my post. lols. sure you can use it. ^^ [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ [b]thank you very much![/b] =) :D
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i use gmail.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who still have their [b]fs/ftalk[/b] accnts in their hands..the best thing to do to prevent getting hacked, cause its kinda a trend now here in ftalk.. why dont u try to change ur email add?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:46

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy