• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Se

Pages: 1

Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Se

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Se

Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Section" Friendster Related Help - Where members post questions like sudden updated of friendster etc.... Friendster Profile Help (CSS) - Where members post questions like how to do this in your CSS profile questions Friendster Profile Help (Overlay/Encrypted) - Where members post questions like how to make an overlay etc.. questions Thanks to FSTalk :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-01-19 07:16:54)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Se

:arrow: [b]members can indicate in their title if their problem is about CSS or overlay or whatever.. but yeah FHelp is kindah crowded and i cant move closed topics to the bin because it is helpful, where the questions have been answered. well i dunno, maybe admin has a view on this, if he approves or not. let's just wait for him[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Se

:spectating: uhhhmmmm...ok... :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Admin might approve, but that'll add more forum sections.. Depends if admin wants that. The 'indicate the category' idea by meng is good. Only concern with that is probably, users aren't really reading the rules. Let's see what admin has to say. =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think its a good idea. so that the ones with CSS or Overlay expertise will be able to give their help efficiently based on their fields. [quote=Padme]The 'indicate the category' idea by meng is good. Only concern with that is probably, users aren't really reading the rules.[/quote] yah your right about that. most newbies who come to the help section just dont have the time to read rules :disgust: they just put thread titles like 'help me', 'how come my blah blah blah..', etc, making FTHelp more crowded with ambiguous threads. i second the motion of the sugggestion :D :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Yes thats a nice idea, but for now I think its the best to leave the help area like how it is now, although there's always a possibility to extend the help section in the future. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can Friendstertalk add another Help area section so some member will have an easy time to see what their problems are related to. I suggest to Fstalk to add these features in the site like a "Help Se

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:21

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy