• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim:

Pages: 1

[quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim:

shiela019
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim:

[quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim: :exclaim:[/b][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center] :arrow: [b][u]-DESCRIPTION-[/u][/align] :arrow: This is an impressive right-click menu that pops up when the user right clicks the mouse in IE5. Use it as a navigation tool. Some unique features of this menu are: :arrow: Ability to "brand" the menu, by including a custom vertical text on the left hand side of menu :arrow: Ability to easily display a logo image alongside menu items :arrow: Menu can span beyond the browser window (try right clicking close to the browser edges)! [/b][/quote] [quote][align=center] :arrow: [b][u]-INSTRUCTIONS-[/u][/b][/align] [b][u] :arrow: STEP 1:[/u] Place this code in the <HEAD> section of your page:[/b]<">:arrow: [b][u]STEP 2:[/u] Add the below script to the <BODY> section of your page:[/b]<">:arrow: [b][u]STEP 3:[/u] Finally, this script uses three external files ("rightmenu.js", "home.gif", and "s.gif"). Download the below zip file, and upload the containing 3 files to your site:[/b] [quote][align=center] :arrow: [url][b][u]http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/rightmenu.zip[/u][/url] (Click and select "Save as" to download).[/b][/align][/quote] [/quote] [quote][align=center] :arrow: [b]Just replace all of those codes with your own preferences and right URLs.[/b][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center] :arrow: [b][u]PREVIEW:[/u] [url]http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/rightclickmenu.shtml[/url][/b][/align][/quote] [/quote]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim:

Wohoo!There is it.. I always find this one.. Now, I found it! Thanks for sharing.. Keep On Sharing! [quote=nigga]are you sure you need to put this here on the overlay section?[/quote] [quote=nigga]think not shiela019, btw does it exist already?[/quote] ^grr..you're Banned na nga.. then you always violate pa the rules! [quote=zekcdags]nice....[/quote] ^You have to read the rules.. You're spamming huh!?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim:

^ Ei calm down :lol: The posted those since 2007 nigga is already banned, she can't see what you wrote. And zekcdags wont visit here anymoar :wasted: The best way is to click "Report" at the bottom right part of the post ;) -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I've seen this code. This is really cool.amf. Although i don't liek using JS tweaks inmy overlay so much, this would be useful for the others.
michael james way
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good job i like it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
my_orange09@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice[/b] [spoiler]keep it up![/spoiler] [quote]good job![/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][quote][align=center] :D :D [b][u]-RIGHT CLICK MENU-[/u][/b] :D :D [/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [u]!!PASTE THIS CODE BEFORE U GENERATE UR CODES!![/u] :exclaim:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:07

[ 12 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy