• ARCHIVES 
  • » Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumt

Pages: 1

Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumt

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumt

Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumthin like this (for example): [quote=jOnna],ei 2 evEryOne i'm sOrry iF i pOst in [b]"sTiCk caps"[/b] seCtion, i'm reaLLy sOrry :([/quote] from that one into: [quote=jOnna],ei 2 everyone i'm sorry if i post in [b]"sTiCk caps"[/b] section, i'm reaLLy sorry :( [color=#FF0000]EDITED the [b]StiCkY cApS[/b] by `mizeL. Avoid repeating or you'll be banned if Admin catches you.[/color][/quote] :arrow: [i]Taray noh?[/i] Hehe. That is, if you're patient enough to edit 'em. Especially those long posts! Gawshhh. There are members who are just so [i]pasaway[/i]. I know they understand the rules, but they just love avoiding those. So disgusting. :disgust: :arrow: Also, same thing goes to double posting, multiple posting, and ALL CAPS. :arrow: Hope you all agree. :rolleyes:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumt

I agree with u ate weng.. but like what u've said. who would have the patience to edit them? its really a tough job for the moderators..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumt

We'll take this one as our challenge. Grrr. Btw, if you have some recommendations, pls do.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahahaha! I'm thinking that Jonna girl just wants attention. Let's see if she'd post some more. Anyway, it's a good suggestion Mizel. Am just not used to calling you Weng yet haha!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

whoot.yea^^
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]sure mareng weng.. im used to that..like in the introduction thread.. i didnt edit though, i just put a warning.. owel. like uve said.. tis one is a challenge to us.. teehee.. >_<[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Thanks for your cooperation, peeps. ;) [b]Long live mods! Long live mods! Go![/b] :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah, agree.. It's a challenge.. What's the purpose of being a moderator? =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Hope you all agree.[/quote] Yep. Agree with that, ziz! I dont like to read 'post/s' with "sTiCk caps" . . annoying me. . :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe, yes they are annoying, especially at forums like these. Not everybody likes to read those really. I noticed most Westerners are really annoyed by it. As per my experience in another online community called Friendzy. A lot of Filipinos/Asians were bullied just because they used that type of writing.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@ sis Deathwish & Ate Padme: Yeah you're right. It's a pain to my eyes when reading sticky caps. If someone posts that, I don't bother to read anymore. :disgust:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hurray for edit button! It's not a burden, it's fun to edit! Nyahahah =D
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i agree with yah ate weng! [u][b]NO TO STICKY CAPS!![/b] [/u] :penguin:

Last edited by theejhay (2007-03-04 10:59:15)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Hehe... Hurray for the edit button..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Hurray for edit button! It's not a burden, it's fun to edit! Nyahahah =D[/quote] [b]^^ "Hurray for the edit button!"--LOL. I agree with the editing thing. those sticky caps are so annoying![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Regarding those members who post in sTicKy cApS, I suggest that whenever a member does that in a particular thread where you're moderating at, I think we ourselves edit those posts. And then, put sumt

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy