• ARCHIVES 
  • » Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends

Pages: 1

Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends

Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends of mineral town, the Hospital sign is spelled wrong. instead of Hospital. it shows "Hospitel" Share your glitch in your game! :D

Last edited by jIO (2007-10-28 08:29:50)

1versapro1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends

lol. hmm i found an actual glitch on my cellphone game "might and magic" but sadly i forgot it. it involves my char pushing a boulder and the boulder would move the othet way around.:lol:
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends

RF online - players can walk through some walls enabling them to jump different location. Zelda twilight princess - horse underwater. Pokemon Red version - the mystery of the missing no. pokemon. :lol: I believe not all glitches are mistakes of the developers. It maybe due to buggy compiler and debugger they use on developing the game. because compiler errors is out of their(developers)'s control, they are having hard time tracking one(glitches). like the case of the ps3, most game developers for ps3 is complaining about having buggy compiler and debugger. not like the xbox360, they have visual studio.net(widely use for software developing) as their compiler.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-06-12 09:20:57)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have found too many glitches on too many games . .
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Yup.. Me too.. In o2jam.. item shop is "itom shop "
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

God of War :lol: When you get the red crystal 1st rather than the green crystal. The game will freeze for 30 mins. :lol: God of War II =D Sometimes fighting the giant statue. Kratos's weapon deosn't appear. And eventually you get stuck on the game. Kingdom Heart II Final Mix+. Sometimes when you fight Axel. The ground breaks and you fall to a abyss. =D Naruto Shippuden 2. Drop ground Shurikens to the ground and use Itachi's fireball attack. If you enemy is drags to the ground Shuriken. The character will hang and it's HP will decrease unti the character is dead. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-14 00:03:30)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]God of War II =D Sometimes fighting the giant statue. Kratos's weapon deosn't appear. And eventually you get stuck on the game.[/quote] Yup , That is so True.. Its my first time to play God of war II ..then i don`t know what to do there.. lolz.. now i know that there`s a Bug/glitch
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Geez I love to catch these stuff like like *infinite juggle combo in Tekken3, Tagging in without running back in Tekken tag, and bouncing death by Julia Chang and more *you can jump up again when you shoot in hole in Rockman3, *100 lives in Mario1, teleport in vine area, and jumpback when you shoot in hole after long dash, *and a bunch of glitch in CastlevaniaSotn
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Computer Games are not always perfect, sometimes the 'makers' of these games make mistakes and are saved into the game. A glitch is something wrong in the game. For example: In Harvest Moon: Friends

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:19

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy