• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code [code]<head> <title>•·.·´¯`·.·• Welcome To My Profile •·.·´¯`·.·•</title> <style type="

Pages: 1

Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code [code]<head> <title>•·.·´¯`·.·• Welcome To My Profile •·.·´¯`·.·•</title> <style type="

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code [code]<head> <title>•·.·´¯`·.·• Welcome To My Profile •·.·´¯`·.·•</title> <style type="

Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code <">I edited what should be edited and this is the outcome, <">Then, I copy the code above and i went to markyctrigger.com I clicked OG++ then i followed the steps. I pasted the code above in the first box of OG++ and clicked generate. I copy then paste the generated code which is: <">I save on notepad saved filename.js and upload at ripway. i copied the url which is: http://h1.ripway.com/kielmaru07/forreal.js then i pasted it on the second box of OG++ I clicked generate and copied the genereated code which is: <">I pasted it on my mediabox on friendster. my profile became like these: [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/kielmaru_05/untitled-14.jpg[/img] visit my friendster profile for live preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/kielmaru07 What did i miss?

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2007-10-29 00:40:59)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code [code]<head> <title>•·.·´¯`·.·• Welcome To My Profile •·.·´¯`·.·•</title> <style type="

:disgust: :eh:
raffy1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code [code]<head> <title>•·.·´¯`·.·• Welcome To My Profile •·.·´¯`·.·•</title> <style type="

sir you don't have to make it as a js file. just copy the generated code from markyctrigger and paste it to your media box.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Really?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

YES...u don't have js file..just copy HTML code n paste at OGstandard Version 10.4.n then press generate.copy the generate code n paste at mediabox...if u want see your profile working or not..copy html code n paste in notepad n save as (title).html not (title).txt.And then u run.good luck... afzulnizam@yahoo.com http://profiles.friendster.com/iexam
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No, I didnt do that. What i did is generate the html code.copied it and saved on notepad. upload at ripway. get the url of file. paste on second box and it worked! oh i forgot i do all the steps that is said in OG++ but the profile is still not perfect. r u using ie? go to my profile. the picture wont show and it still not perfect. help?
kidlatboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]w0w a kiddo was making an overlay[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i like your layout how old are u?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Me? Im 13.. And I didnt make that overlay.. False alarm... I got it on 'friendster layouts [overlay]' :arrow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

o...right i understand...when i cheak your html code..i can't see your images http://f.exoload.com/uploads/207/bannerE9bdm.jpg. please uplode your images at ripway or other website... =) =)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2007-10-29 12:01:07)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I finallly understand it... but my friendster profile is still not perfect. How can i make it perfect justt like yours? Whaa!! Check out my friendster profile so you can see. Its so messed up. Or mybe its just my computer that is messed up. pls check my profile if its ok. p.s. your link wont work...
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

And also... Thats not my code anymore.. i tried another that is easier..
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pls stay AFZULNIZAM... I need ur help... Coool profile u have.. How do u make the shakey thing? pls...
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout
tabby03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! im a newbies here.. i did try to follow everything with the same premade layout just to try if it will work on my profile. But unfortunately, it didnt. But when I previewed it in the notepad because i saved it, then it worked. thats why, im confused if what I did wrong? By the way, can you teach me please how to make that "loading" page that you have in your profile? thanks a lot. =|
melancholic_083
» n00b
1969-12-31

same here..! i did the same thing but i cant come up with a good result.. please help me.. :cry:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe. that post i made is months ago. I learned how to apply overlay. And now im using css. I hate overlays =D
KyleSt3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :) :D :thumbsup: :P
teddycloud
» n00b
1969-12-31

:clock::norose:aw5s:gift::cool:[align=center][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im having troubles in the premade code again!. sorry i didnt post this to help section. this is the premade code [code]<head> <title>•·.·´¯`·.·• Welcome To My Profile •·.·´¯`·.·•</title> <style type="

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:04

[ 14 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy