• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] hi im a newbie hir.. my name is aikoh... i hope that u could help me to mke my friendster look nice... coz i really wnt 2 hav like the others... tnx!!!! muah...

Pages: 1

[b][/b] hi im a newbie hir.. my name is aikoh... i hope that u could help me to mke my friendster look nice... coz i really wnt 2 hav like the others... tnx!!!! muah...

creyzie21aikuh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] hi im a newbie hir.. my name is aikoh... i hope that u could help me to mke my friendster look nice... coz i really wnt 2 hav like the others... tnx!!!! muah...

chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] hi im a newbie hir.. my name is aikoh... i hope that u could help me to mke my friendster look nice... coz i really wnt 2 hav like the others... tnx!!!! muah...

he aikoh! if you want your profile to be as nice as others, you need to check the TRICKS and TUTORIALS Section, you will lots of stuffs ther, well, good luck! :D :thumbsup:
yondaime87
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] hi im a newbie hir.. my name is aikoh... i hope that u could help me to mke my friendster look nice... coz i really wnt 2 hav like the others... tnx!!!! muah...

[b]Welcome² to FTalk....have a nice day in here... [/b]:D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello! Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy your stay here! Don't forget to read the rules, ayt? take care!!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!! :D
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) welcome to ftalk =| enjoy posting :cool: have fun :arrow: [b]read the forum rules[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/501/501015k671koh8k5.gif[/img] elloww... welcum to ftalk!! enjoy ur post...[/align]
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! ^^[/b][/color]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! WElcome to Ftalk.
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[scroll][b] :rose: welcum 2 ftalk family :rose: [/b][/scroll]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello!!! Welcome to FTalk.... Just have some fun and enjoy posting!!![/b]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] [b]*welcome* please enjoy posting by not abiding the rules! enjoy! hehe hey there! if you need a friend... im just here!~ ehehe! [/b][/align]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]creyzie21aikuh[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]welcome to Ftalk[/b][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/hug.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]the site fo friendster addict [/b]p[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/number1.gif[/img] [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]enjoy posting and learning [/b] [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/bhaby_ace/dance.gif[/img][/color] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] hi im a newbie hir.. my name is aikoh... i hope that u could help me to mke my friendster look nice... coz i really wnt 2 hav like the others... tnx!!!! muah...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:45

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy