• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a

Pages: 1

do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a

chingching
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a

do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a +repu :D :thumbsup:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a

Im in a hurry right now, so I dont have the time to look for a specific software for you. But I have a tip. Once you got your mp3 converter, all you have to do is do a reconversion of your mp3 into mp3 but change the [b]bitrate[/b] to somewhere in 96-128kbps. I cant guarantee that the sound quality will be kept intact though, but you mentioned that you're going to have the songs on your fone, so i guess a bit of a loss in sound quality isnt that bad.
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a

Im using Xilisoft Video Converter 3. Although it says Video Converter, it can also convert from an audio format to another.
avenger187
» n00b
1969-12-31

just try dbpower amp wave/mp3 converter.. its easy to use
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try Diet Mp3, get it [url=http://rs22.rapidshare.com/files/19191881/Diet_MP3.rar]HERE[/url]
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank yu! thank yu! vince! you're always an angel to all of my questions!~ :D :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try and change it to wma if your player can play wma :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you know a software, wherein your mp3 files will be lowered in kb so that I can put more of my mp3 to my phone... please give me free software and no limitations..please.. ahihihi, I'll give you a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 13 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy