• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,....

Pages: 1

[b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,....

juliearedidon
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,....

[b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,...... take care and may th e God blesses you all[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,....

Nice name Julie.. (for a boy). Welcome to FriendsterTalk, enjoy hanging out here!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,....

Hi kuya julie. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay and have sum fun :) :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi dude, welcum to the forum and enjoy your stay.. Please read the rules to maintain the forum clean =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hey. welcome to FTALK!! :D [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi there! welcome to ftalk.. enjoi![/b] :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=padme]Nice name Julie.. (for a boy).[/quote] Yah i think so too.. =) Welcome to the F*Talk Forum. Enjoy pal. \m/, =) :thumbsup:
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi julie.. welcome to ftalk... can we call u julz? well any way enjoy ur stay!

Last edited by oKuNi (2007-01-23 00:08:00)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi ! welcome to friendstertalk! hope you enjoy yourself here! ^_^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi Julie boy! ;) Welcome and enjoy Ftalk! :lol:
jOnna
» n00b
1969-12-31

enjoy staying here! welcome to friendster talk! :D
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi julie.. i first thought that ur a gurl bcoz of ur name.. sorry.. btw.. friends? =) enjoy postin' hir dude.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hi there im a new to your community........im JULIE but i am male, 17 years old from ormoc city, studying at STI COLLEGE OF ORMOC........Hoping you will be my friends....................thanks,....

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:49

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy