• ARCHIVES 
  • » Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? [code]<html> <head> <title> // Simplicity // </title> <link rel="style

Pages: 1

Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? [code]<html> <head> <title> // Simplicity // </title> <link rel="style

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? [code]<html> <head> <title> // Simplicity // </title> <link rel="style

Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? <">Thats my overlay code.. now where should i put there the code to show my testimonials and comments?
masterjuno
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? [code]<html> <head> <title> // Simplicity // </title> <link rel="style

@kielmaru_07 If you think you had the right testimonial code , you could paste it anywhere inside the <BODY><BODY> tag of your HTML code. You said that your testimonial code is not workin!? It is because your testimonial code is incorrect. Visit Friendster-Add-ons for the right code.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? [code]<html> <head> <title> // Simplicity // </title> <link rel="style

[align=center][b][color=hotpink]++i have the same problem++ ++can i ask a question??++ ++where would i found my "testimonials code"??++[/color][/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Search for testi modules here on ftalk.. =) ahehe. this problem is actually solved. Im done with overay now. :eh:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=hotpink]++where would i`ll found a "testi modules"??++ ++can u give me the link??++ [/color][/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just search! :wasted:
gmseth
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][/i][u][/u]im also using the same overlay check min http://profiles.friendster.com/gmseth maybe i can help a little add me up at gmseth@stealthmessage.com ^^
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhh. no thanks bro. but thanks. my overlay thingey is over. XD [b]MODS, CLOSE THIS![/b]
jhayr87
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? <">Thats my overlay code.. now where should i put there the code to show my testimonials and comments?[/quote] dude.. you cant put comments their or testimonials.. that wasnt a dating site.. its a site.. like forum site..lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Im trying to apply an overlay code. But my testimonial are missing!!! Help me. Whats the code and where should i put tyhe code? [code]<html> <head> <title> // Simplicity // </title> <link rel="style

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:11

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy