• ARCHIVES 
  • » elow! im new here,.. can someone teach me how to make a css,.. because i cant understand the tutorial,.. plsss!ty!

Pages: 1

elow! im new here,.. can someone teach me how to make a css,.. because i cant understand the tutorial,.. plsss!ty!

elgin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

elow! im new here,.. can someone teach me how to make a css,.. because i cant understand the tutorial,.. plsss!ty!

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: elow! im new here,.. can someone teach me how to make a css,.. because i cant understand the tutorial,.. plsss!ty!

well hello first.. nice meeting you.. :D if you wanna learn ask uh.. tazmaine or the mods to help you..
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: elow! im new here,.. can someone teach me how to make a css,.. because i cant understand the tutorial,.. plsss!ty!

:arrow: this must be in the help section...
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^welcome uhmmm just go to the tricks and tutorial sections der are codes there! ehehehe![/b][/align][align=center][/align]
k o o l e t h
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello welcome to fstalk :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! [/b][/color]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]elgin[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) welcome to ftalk [b]go to help section if u need help[/b]
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. nice to be here
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello!!! Welcome to FTalk.... Just have some fun and enjoy posting!!![/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to eptok. pls read the rules. have fun postin!! :) [/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun..
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk go to[b] tricks and tutorial section[/b] for cool codes and everything ^^
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » elow! im new here,.. can someone teach me how to make a css,.. because i cant understand the tutorial,.. plsss!ty!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:09

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy