• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here i

Pages: 123

[b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here i

joanna122494
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here i

[b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here it goes: [i] :arrow: screenshots:[/i] [img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/joanna122494/screenshots/ihavluvdu.jpg[/img] <">Find the linker at Underground Section. thank you.. :cool: [/b]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-19 21:51:13)

iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here i

be 1st the comment very nice layout :) :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here i

[b][color=#ff6699] i love it!! keep it up!! =)[/b][/color]
bam
» n00b
1969-12-31

LuV It!!! :)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

w0w.. i just saw that layout.. but its not your name in it.. :wallbash:
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love the banner. :eh: thanks for sharing this,joanna.
~*Ghedmae*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink][align=center]♥♥♥*ghedmae*♥♥♥ wow nice layout.. i really like it.. its kind a emo.. and simple but beautifull.. keep up the good work! ^.~[/b][/color][/align]
`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][align=center][b]its so nice! i like the color combination.. red and black combi is my favorite.. good job! keep up the good work![/b][/align][/color]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i larv it...kip it up sis :D
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanks to all of your compliments.. :D [/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow shis.. i lurve d banner.. =) :thumbsup:
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][quote=cUtiEshika]wow shis.. i lurve d banner.. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] tnx.. :D i was so tired making that.. :wasted: and it became successful! whew! :cool: [/b]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=joanna122494][b][quote=cUtiEshika]wow shis.. i lurve d banner.. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] tnx.. :D i was so tired making that.. :wasted: and it became successful! whew! :cool: [/b][/quote] ur welcome... :rose: i thnk banner is d hardest thng to do.. hehehe..
pamelaregine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]very emo! love it! [/b] :D
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whaw!gud worx sis!very much appreciated<3<3
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]^tnx pamelaregine and linettedannah! :D [/b]
zhyrah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lyk diz laypUt 4 MAh fRIENdster.,.,.,, =)
`-N.H.I.R.O-`
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]wOw .. its CooL ... nc layouts ..! i love the bG :o [/b]
bam
» n00b
1969-12-31

like it!!!!! keep up the good work....... =)
-aNgiE12-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]..so cool!!.. i luv your lay!!.. thanks for sharing!!.. =) keep up!!.. :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]another layout.. :thumbsup: kinda emo, and its red..hehe :lol: just a little reminder: no ripping..its similar to stealing..ok? and by the way, +repu if much appreciated is very ok.. :D here i

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 12 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy