• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, a

Pages: 1

[b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, a

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, a

[b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, and you always try to find time to post on his/her threads.. =) [/b] tell us anyone..at any section.. :D mine.. i enjoy reading [b]PADME[/b]'s posts/threads, i find it very very interesting, very fun, and its so[b] full of sense [/b](what the fuss?! :lol:), her posts are cool and i can sense that she is a cool, very interesting person too..sometimes most of his post are on the more sense/serious side..:D i also enjoyed topics that [b]MENG[/b] posts..its so fun..i most certainly love the FTALK SCANDAL!! :lol:, her posts are very much fun (ac2lly its hilarious!), very exciting..mostly more of GAMES..which you always wana play and its somewhat a different one..i mean, compared t padme's post, meng's post are the other side of padme's thread..hmmmmm, gets??.. well, thats mine..and im not choosing them bcoz they are mods..try to read their posts..ull get wat the hell im sayin.. now, tell us who always keeps u posting for more? =| , haha..u get the idea! ;)

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-10-31 14:53:00)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, a

hmm. . . i dont know. . . but in fun corner, i always want to read and continue the thread of 'alphabetic conversation'. :D i don't know the author :P

Last edited by ren.jo (2007-11-23 09:21:18)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, a

hihihihihihi... i donno too!! i wanna ask, d writer is in regional forum or not regional??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ate Padme for me as well. she's really nice and creative author. she always start a nice thread. =) =) =) =) but i miss her so much. :( dont see her for a long time. and also i like the author in tricks and tutorial + fti. :lol: :lol: =) =) =) =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ate Padme.. she's d best..everytym and everywer... =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-11-27 22:01:39)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ate padme and kua miss kita pag tues..harhar, so wid ate meng, 'bout the gramatically challenged thread..harhar..i really enjoy it!

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2007-12-23 23:49:41)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] GREGORIO ZAIDE! [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i was a member here last year, i also enjoyed reading Padme's posts and answers whatever happened to sis Padme anyway?
j_e_n_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

still padme she's great
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][u]this is for the post addicts of ftalk..[/u][/b] :lol: :lol: [b]which author of any thread is your favourite?, and by that i mean, you love reading his/her posts, u find it interesting, fun, a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:52

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy