• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Add

Pages: 1

Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Add

majlhen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Add

Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Addict Sa Pag-iinternet Like Dito Sa Friendster And Gusto Ko Po Sna Matuto How To Post My Layout Sa Friendster-layouts.com Sana One Day Maipost Din Dun Mga Work Ko Kahit Bago Plang Heheheh.... Sna Po Me Makasagot S Mga Tnong Ko Like Pano Magpost Ng Layout Pag Nakagawa Na Tnx.keep Up The Good Work! And Mabuhay Ang Mga Malikhain Hehehehe
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Add

hi majlhen... i think friendster-layouts are is done accepting new contributors... but you can post here if u want... go to the friendster layout [css] forum... you can post there by clicking new topic... peace... i'm okuni... my real name is mazo, 24 female po.. :D
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Add

[b]Friendster-Layouts.com[/b] is already closed for new contributors, but here in friendstertalk, there's still place for you to post your works and share them to other friendster users.. ^_^
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk majlhen! :thumbsup: You can share your layouts and tricks with us here. I'm sure people will be happy to help you out.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi. welcome to u majlhen.. enjoy the stay ad have fun keep on posting :thumbsup: -NiX here :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there.. welcum to the forum, and enjoy your stay!! By the way,, Please speak in english, so that others can understand you because this is an international forum.. lol.. And please read the rules to maintain the cleanliness of our forum.. tnx! =) Btw.. Lois here!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]hey majlhen. welcome to FTALK! :wow: [/color][/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi there! welcome to ftalk.. you can post your own layouts in our css section..and next time, try to post in english.. ayt?[/b] :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hello Pithay! Welcome and hope you enjoy here. =) See yah around! ;) [align=right][i][u]Juz a reminder:[/u] *You can only post in tagalog if you are in [url=http://theftalk.com/f29-Friendster-Philippines.html]Friendster Philippines[/url] thread. *I think you're posting in [b]StiCky CaPs[/b], which is prohibited in this forum. *Read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules[/url]. [/i][/align] I didn't mean to scare you ha. Juz reminding you. =D Thanks for reading! Again, welcome and enjoy Ftalk! :thumbsup:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome and Enjoy the Forum![/b] =)
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome pithay!.. if u have problems hir in ftalk.. u can see the rules in the navigation bar.. :D enjoy posting pithay!.. ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys!!! Im Glad Naging Member Po Ako Ng Friendster Talk Forum....and Because Of U Pwede Na Ko Magtanong Ng Kung Ano2 Basta Pagdating Sa Layout Heheheh.im From Laguna Nga Pla 23 Years Old. And Add

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:03

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy