• ARCHIVES 
  • » im a new dota addict or a newbie and my favorite character is lina will you guys pls tell me what is the first 3 common gadget for that character?! :wow:

Pages: 12

im a new dota addict or a newbie and my favorite character is lina will you guys pls tell me what is the first 3 common gadget for that character?! :wow:

franz321
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: im a new dota addict or a newbie and my favorite character is lina will you guys pls tell me what is the first 3 common gadget for that character?! :wow:

for lina i'd rather buy Aganihms, guinsoo scythe of vise and shiva...
Spike143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: im a new dota addict or a newbie and my favorite character is lina will you guys pls tell me what is the first 3 common gadget for that character?! :wow:

[quote=franz321]for lina i'd rather buy Aganihms, guinsoo scythe of vise and shiva...[/quote] If its a late game or long game... But you'll need boots... [img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f376/Garcius/WoW/ChooseDotA.png[/img]
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i]bilhan mo ng basilius at tska boots of speed at bilhan mo na rn ng potion para sa mana...at tsaka ung twaga sa blue na staff aghanems scepter....
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boots of travel ang plgi mron k
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

First:NUll of Talisman Second:Ring of Basillius Third:arcane Wag mag boots pag 5v5 or 4v4. sayang money mo pag i boots mo agad. may skill knman para makadelay sa klaban kung kaso habulin ka.
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=k o o l e t h]nice! thanks for that info next question what is the most common gadgets if your opponent is agi/str type yung pang kill hehe[/quote] [b]AGI[/b] 1.arcane 2.blink dagger(for the "combo") 3.guinsoo 4.aghanims 5.linkensphere 6.boots of travel(needed for pushes or gang bangs) [b]COMBO FOR AGI ENEMIES[/b] 1.blink 2.stun which is the 2nd skill 3.dragon slave(1st skill) 4.laguna 5.Guinso and Hit NOTE :you dont need dagon if your enemy is AGI because agi types are low in HP [b]STR[/b] 1.Arcane 2.Aghanims 3.Blink Dagger(need for combo) 4.Guinsoo 5.Stygian Desolator 6.Boots Of Trave [b]COMBO FOR STR ENEMIES[/b] IF YOU SEE YOUR ENEMY AND YOU WANT TO KILL 1.Use 3rd Skill(Its Like Rampage) 2.Blinkdagger 3.Stun 4.Dragon Slave 5.Guinso 6.Hit 7.If He Attacks Just Hit 8.Then Use 2nd Skill and 1st skill again 9.Your 3rd skill is over by now then 10.Use Laguna(ULTI) PWNED.... =) NOTE:This Combo Is Used For Centaur warchief He Just Use His Stun For 1 Time.... Even A High HP Centaur Didnt Stand A Chance... Oh Well Its Time For Me To Have My Class See You Guys!:clock:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jugernaut rhasta syllabear lucifer my favorites
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im a new dota addict or a newbie and my favorite character is lina will you guys pls tell me what is the first 3 common gadget for that character?! :wow:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:06

[ 11 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy