• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others'

Pages: 12344

[color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others'

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others'

[color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others' animated graphics, and simply maybe create your own animated layout for your websiteor even a sig for ftalk LOLX!! Anyway, this program is very easy to use too. I learned to use it without ever reading tutorials about it ever! I just felt my way around, you know, clicking what i thought should be clicked, it is easy i tell ya! as long as you have common sense then that's pretty much enough not to get you lost. If you'd like to download this amazing Product click the link below well,i am using this in making a signature . Hope you Like It! you got 30 days trial period..[/color] [url=http://www.jasc.com/products/trialreg.asp?pid=003][b][u][color=skyblue]Download It Here[/b][/u][/color][/url] [color=pink]Sample Outcome Of Jasc Animation Shop[/color] [img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1816/ghon9.gif[/img]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-11-02 08:18:16)

chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others'

[b]my eye is suffering[/b]... :wasted: huhuhu anyway thanks for sharing...
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others'

[color=pink]well, i changed the color hhe btw. your welcome[/color]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
mushy to0dles
» n00b
1969-12-31

okiez..i'll try..hehe...tnx 4 sharing sizie... :D :) :eh:
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that's better! :D:thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

your welcome to all
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]are they disame with adobe? btw, thanks for sharing![/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no they are not btw your welcome
karen_krn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=violet]tnx siz!! :) [/color]

Last edited by karen_krn (2007-11-02 02:28:54)

emodon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will download it soon..thanks for sharing
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

your welcome!!
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sis kim.. :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=pink]you welcome[/color]
iii-emoboi14-iii
» n00b
1969-12-31

du u hve any syts wer tutorial in jasc a.s.?? i olredy downloaded it but poof!: i dunno how to use it.. ;) ;)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

press f11 there and you got tutorials ;)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

do you have any samples of the works that u done with this program? i just wanna see some outcome pls. thanx for sharin sis
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok ill make some ayt?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]yeah try jasc it's cool that's actually my software for my sigz.. just try it and enjoy doing graphics..[/b] :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]thanks for sharing ^^[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=grey]Jasc Animation jasc's animation shop is very popular especially to graphic sites and doll sites. It is a reliable program in which you can create your own animated graphics, edit others'

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:28

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy