• ARCHIVES 
  • » here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the

Pages: 1

here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the

here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the game, so click it here! [url]http://www.freegameplayer.com/games/sit_up/[/url] [b]SCREENSHOT FOR INSTRUCTIONS:[/b] made by [b]ME!!![/b] [img]http://images.tabulas.com/89196/l/02.JPG[/img]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-01-22 23:58:32)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the

My score has gone to NEGATIVE! I dunno if I'm gonna like this game or not, HAHAHA! My hand and eye coordination is soo bad!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the

:arrow: [b] [img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/o17layoutz2/sasasa.jpg[/img] had this on the first try.. >_< lotsa peepz fell[/b]
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's my score.. ! [img]http://images.tabulas.com/89196/l/03.JPG[/img] not bad..!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's embarrassing how bad I started with this game. I remember my score earlier going up to -7000+ hahaha!! I tried it again and got the technique. Redeemed my previous score, I dunno if this is a good score though. Thanks for sharing this game Katrina. [img]http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1191/untitled20tw.jpg[/img]
Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow,it's kinda hard for me =(
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

easy as 1, 2 ,3 XD 5000+ score hehe

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-29 18:44:27)

herjeanelle22
» n00b
1969-12-31

l0lz :lol: hahaha... fun game! i've got confused at first i've scored -7710! :crybaby: hahaha.. but i've tried and tried until i've managed and got the easy way not fall that laughing people! :P :arrow: just concentrate! thats the technique to get a high score! :D here's my highest score! lol... [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/herjeanelle_22/game.jpg[/img]
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc game ate....... hehehehehe but my score is negative :crybaby: ive got 6025 hehehehehe

Last edited by jakers23 (2007-09-09 03:22:35)

raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lol. i got -5920[/b]
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha!!! well it's really hard! ^_^
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my score is negatif... it so hard sist..
leira27
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got 6340... haha...
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its hard
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.my score is 3090.haha.funny..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

on my 3rd try.. i got 1245..lolx..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i got 2800 something.. XD i don't have a # keypad.. im using a laptop.. so, it's kinda hard.. but its fun.. :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whooa!..it's kinda hard ferr me too........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here's a game where people laugh so hard that you have to pull them back to their chairs! [quote]use the # keypad on your keyboard in the game, no hustle![/quote] the instruction is indicated in the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy