• ARCHIVES 
  • » im maui angel you can call me mau or gel...im lookong forward to meet lots of friends..tnx!!! =)

Pages: 1

im maui angel you can call me mau or gel...im lookong forward to meet lots of friends..tnx!!! =)

maui_angel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im maui angel you can call me mau or gel...im lookong forward to meet lots of friends..tnx!!! =)

maui_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: im maui angel you can call me mau or gel...im lookong forward to meet lots of friends..tnx!!! =)

[img][/img]
madz09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: im maui angel you can call me mau or gel...im lookong forward to meet lots of friends..tnx!!! =)

[color=#ff0000]welcome to ftalk dont forget the rules dearie.. =) [/color]
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting and follow the rules! =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting and follow the rules! be a good forumer
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] [b]*welcome* please enjoy posting by not abiding the rules! enjoy! hehe no double post please! [/b][/align]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi Mau!.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting... God bless.. call me Mangga by the way... lol
chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there! this is the right place to find lotsa friends! so enjoy!! CHILLZ! :D :thumbsup:
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hello! Welcome to FTalk.... Just have fun and enjoy posting... [/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! =)[/b][/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=pink][scroll]hi welcome to ftalk![/scroll] <<< kim here!![/color]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!! enjoy posting!!! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im maui angel you can call me mau or gel...im lookong forward to meet lots of friends..tnx!!! =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 10 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy