• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ read topic For me having hair color is cool but I don't try it because our school is full of hair colored teens hehe I hate to add more color :D

Pages: 12344

^ read topic For me having hair color is cool but I don't try it because our school is full of hair colored teens hehe I hate to add more color :D

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ read topic For me having hair color is cool but I don't try it because our school is full of hair colored teens hehe I hate to add more color :D

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ^ read topic For me having hair color is cool but I don't try it because our school is full of hair colored teens hehe I hate to add more color :D

I never coloured my hair until I got to college. Since college isn't strict, it was OK. My first hair color was '[b]deep auburn[/b]'. :cool: Then I chose lighter shades afterwards. I haven't tried super light ones. But the lightest I had was '[b]light brown[/b]', but I like to try '[b]white[/b]' or '[b]blonde[/b]' hehehe! Then I'll add loud colors on the ends, maybe pink, green or purple.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ^ read topic For me having hair color is cool but I don't try it because our school is full of hair colored teens hehe I hate to add more color :D

:arrow: [b]i haven't colored my hair since birth..but i did tried some one-day old, washable hair color.. a very shocking pink.. only streaks.. heehee :lol: :lol: hmm.. i want some streaks of different colors on my hair.. heehee.. i dunno maybe im just not that brave enough to experiment with my hair..[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah. me too! I haven't colored my hair since birth.. Imagining me with Red/Pink hair? eh? Sounds cool, but sounds eh?!? I like to experiment my hair with color rainbow... nyahahaha!! Sounds cool!! :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]yeah. me too! I haven't colored my hair since birth.. Imagining me with Red/Pink hair? eh? Sounds cool, but sounds eh?!? I like to experiment my hair with color rainbow... nyahahaha!! Sounds cool!! :eh:[/quote] Hehe rainbow hair :o (imagining my self in rainbow hair) Aw! I'll look funky old hag wahaha :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lois, red and pink hair sounds awesome! :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

There was one time (I think it was on my 5th grade) when my mom and I decided to highlight my hair with deep pink. We were juz experimenting that time, and it turned out to be.. OMG! All my hair's in pink! :o I look so stupid that time, I have to go to school always wearing a cap. Haha! Oh well, I remember my gradeschool days. My classmates were laughing at my hair! Haha! I was so embarrased that time! Hehe. It was so hilarious for me and my mom's insisting that it looked good on me since I have a fair complexion. Duh, I was like, [i]amerikanang hilaw[/i]. Can you imagine that?! But oh well, past is past. :lol: Now I remember, I was in my 4th grade that time! :lol:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-02 09:41:56)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Mizel it might be cool to have that pink hair color now! You can get away with it, since anime hair colors are kinda normal. I'm actually going to dye may hair red, portions of it! :lol:
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

early 2001, i had my hair colored for the first time, it turned out great... that color was... burgandy.. i think.. yeah... and now i want to color my hair again... i'm thinking along the colors medium brown or light brown... yeah... :cool:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm..if i will be on mah College Life...my kikay inside of mahself will be *BOOM!*..hehhee..i think it's soo cool to have a haircolor..also match with a cool hairstyle huh?! <3..^^[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i tried coloring my hair before, nothing just for fun. i dyed it [color=red]RED[/color] (streaks only) but boy i tell you it was super bright! :cool: LOL. my mom almost killed me! :penguin: i had it off after 4 months!! my god! because the stylist said that my hair would be damaged if i color it again and again. so i waited and had it dyed dark brown. the streaks are still visible up to now but they're brown in color already. LOL.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@sis ice.. haha.. your mom almost killed you? lol.. run run and run.. hihi..;) at last I saw this thread! @kuya ephe.. --> haha.. having rainbow hair? my mom will also kill me.. nyahaha.. @sis padme I wish I can color my hair.. :(
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I tried coloring my hair way back when the "hi-lites" were in...but my hair got dried and curly...after that i have promised myself never to put color on my hair again it just damage hairs
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I Love color haired..makes meh feel more to be kikay wakokoo :paranoid: :rolleyes: :redface: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just colored my hair [b]GOLD[/b] today, like almost [b]BLONDE[/b]! I wore a cap when I went out.. I guess I'll get used to it soon! :lol:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ok, I've imagined myself having Brown hair... Nah.. Looks a bit trying hard.. Color I dislike.. Blue..?? Wow that's cool! I think I'm now ready for a Costume Party!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

As a korean, i've tried different colors on my hair already. But i loved my hair when i colored it pink. But then, the school made me dyed it to black again. :lol:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i never had hair color in my hair and never will... i love my hair!!!hehehe =)
kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

I.don't.like.dryed.my.hair.coloured. coz.I.prefer.natural.hair.coloured.is.much.better. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wahaha I watched lot of animes recently with colored hairs I though what if I had green hair like ueki. :wallbash: :wallbash: I disgust my self by accident wahaha! :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ read topic For me having hair color is cool but I don't try it because our school is full of hair colored teens hehe I hate to add more color :D

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy