• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=ww

Pages: 1

This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=ww

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=ww

This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=www.kawaiidrops.forumarena.com]Kawaii Drops[/url] If You Helped Somethin' Or You Do Something Good You Will Be Given A Cash Or Someone Will Donate And If Your Cash Go Up To 1,000,000 You Will Be Ranked As [i]"Best Seller"[/i] -------- Its Just A Suggestion So Dont Take It Seriously
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=ww

cash at ftalk? would that require us a credit card?? :o lols just kiddin... hmhm... i think it's just the same with our reputation system.. =) and for me it's a bit useless.. hehe.. just my opinion... coz, what's with having a cool rank?? for me the coolest rank ever is FriendsterNewbie :eh: anyway, nice suggestion.. it's still up to admin.. =) nonetheless, can't support your suggestion.. hehe.. im not so interested with it.. :redface: sowee.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=ww

Yeah i think thats d same in our reputation system ok..i'll wait for admins reply
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=www.kawaiidrops.forumarena.com]Kawaii Drops[/url] If You Helped Somethin' Or You Do Something Good You Will Be Given A Cash Or Someone Will Donate And If Your Cash Go Up To 1,000,000 You Will Be Ranked As [i]"Best Seller"[/i] -------- Its Just A Suggestion So Dont Take It Seriously[/quote] For me this sounds like tangible hehehe nice^^
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol, why should our forum should be your example/preview? do you have a permission? you have same forum as mine just like ripper's did. :penguin:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Lols... I don't think I support this one... reputation system is enough rite?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Don't take it seriously guys, this is only a suggestion. As she said at the first statement [b]This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok?[/b] Easy to understand isn't it?! Admin will not guarantee if a suggestion is not important like those previous suggestions.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Is Only A Suggestion If This Is Non-Sense Dont Be Angry To Me Ok? And Dont Rush Me. And My Suggestion Is To Have A [i]Cash[/i] In Friendstertalk I Have Seen A forum That Has A Cash Like [url=ww

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 14 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy