• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nic

Pages: 1

Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nic

b1lly80ng
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nic

Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nickname : Billybong Age : 15 Location : Surabaya, Indonesia Job : Senior High School student as I said before, It'll be nice if you want to be my Frend.... Thanx alot! =|
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nic

hi..! Welcome to FriendsterTalk! you can call me KATRINA...! :D :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nic

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Billy! Enjoy hanging out with us here okay? =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hi Billybong! weng a.k.a. `mizeL here! Friends?? Welcome and see yah around! ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hey. welcome to FTALK! :penguin: [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hiyee billy! all of us here are willing to be your friend.. and yeah, welcome to ftalk! enjoy[/b] :eh:
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi billybong!.. u can call me *angeL* enjoy postin' hir.. ^^ :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there Billy, welcum and enjoy posting! ^_^ Also enjoy your stay! :) Friends? Lois' here!! :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk billy! enjoy ur stay and have lots of fun.. i'm sure u'll have lots of friends here coz the members here are friendly like me. haha! :D btw.. u may call me aries. or nix if u want :thumbsup: same hir. 15 years of age and also a fourth year student :eh: keep on posting dud :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome friend? xD
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heloo billy!! enjoy here!! =)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome Billy you remind me of my fave show in CN.. Enjoy your stay.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, the name's Billy =| Like the website's name, I want to meet anybody who wants to be my frend. and, This is the first time I join this site so, Here's my profile: ;] Name : Billy Nic

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy