• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2

Pages: 1

i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2

ezaitot
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2

i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2 other pages which has the same design(layout) as the main page.. wat i did was i uploaded them to ripway but for some reasons, the whole layout of those 2 pages gets messed up.. :crybaby:
blue_mercury
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2

i cant understand ur Question....wat did u mean? but i advice u to rename ur main page to index.html..... yup ur correct :thumbsup:
ezaitot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2

[quote=blue_mercury]i cant understand ur Question....wat did u mean? but i advice u to rename ur main page to index.html..... yup ur correct :thumbsup:[/quote] yep.. my main page is named as index.html.. eh db for the links, if u wna redirect it to another website you'll just put the url.. have no problem with that.. bsta if yung ililink is an online webpage, i know how to do that my prob is i made a webpage from the same premade layout but with different contents.. its like an ABOUT ME page using the same premade layout but i changed the contents.. i dunno how what to do next.. i need to have it uploaded on the web for me to be able to access it.. obviously there's just 2 choices right? 1) upload it to a web/file hosting site or 2) combine it with the html codes of the index pag igegenerate na sa OG i dunno what to do next.. hope u cud help me :crybaby: :crybaby:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... upload it to a web/file hosting site
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno what to do next.. have already designed the main page.. the html codes of that are the ones that should be pasted on the OG ryt? my question is how bout the other pages?.. u see i have like 2

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:49

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy