• ARCHIVES 
  • » :rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plz

Pages: 1

:rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plz

darkangel_dmb03@yahoo.com
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plz

:rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plzzzz plzzzz add me....thanx in advance.... darkangel_dmb03@yahoo.com.. see you.. -[i]Please avoid double posting, you could edit your post if no one has posted after you.[/i]

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2007-11-15 23:47:02)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plz

hello..this must be on the introduction section.anyway welcome to ftalk! please read the rules and avoid double posting.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plz

uhmm..go to the new Member Introduction..hihihi...welcome to ftalk!! enjoy!!
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk! But this schould be in the New Member Introduction. :arrow:[b]Thread Moved[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :rolleyes: this is my very first time to visit this web....i find it interesting thats why i joined the group....hope you guys will be friendly as i thought..... =) by the way this is my account plz

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:36

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy