• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I make another Layout hehehe i dunno if this an emo hmm..hehehe but am sure it's a dark Layout okei..wakokokoko..hmmm..am on mah mood heheh that's why i make this one..i dunno..hope yah like it wak

Pages: 12345

[b]I make another Layout hehehe i dunno if this an emo hmm..hehehe but am sure it's a dark Layout okei..wakokokoko..hmmm..am on mah mood heheh that's why i make this one..i dunno..hope yah like it wak

~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I make another Layout hehehe i dunno if this an emo hmm..hehehe but am sure it's a dark Layout okei..wakokokoko..hmmm..am on mah mood heheh that's why i make this one..i dunno..hope yah like it wak

wow :wow: ponzi!!! it really is a dark layout..hihi :eh:
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I make another Layout hehehe i dunno if this an emo hmm..hehehe but am sure it's a dark Layout okei..wakokokoko..hmmm..am on mah mood heheh that's why i make this one..i dunno..hope yah like it wak

mis.feen,,im a fan of yours =) you deserv the name genius haha :D :wow: cute layout :thumbsup:
styless
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think there is some problem with da html code for tis layout... can the mods check for it..? after i download the codes and the preview.. i've encounter some problem with it.. the html code is in da mess.. so does the page... after opening the preview page u try to scroll up and down for the layout u will c da contents is jus like all mess up. thank you..

Last edited by styless (2007-09-14 23:07:33)

emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout :)
kazz222
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout
styless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=styless]i think there is some problem with da html code... can the mods check for it..? after i download the codes and the preview.. i've encounter some problem with it.. the html code is in da mess.. so does the page... after opening the preview page u try to scroll up and u will c da mess. thank you..[/quote] [i][b]any mods here to solve my above problem??[/b][/i]
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very nice....hahhaha =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what browser are you using? can you post your link here?
styless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]what browser are you using? can you post your link here?[/quote] i'm using IE7... the link is www.geocities.com/stkpstyle/Dark.txt i havent put it to my friendster yet due to the unsolve problem.. u try view the page is it all the content up side down? the visior box, about me and etc.. u try to scroll down or up... thanks..
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^wow...nyc one!kwel![/b][/align]
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dats nice ate!two thumbs upp for you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
janjoxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyoooooww...............nice to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!itz cool!!!!!!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the azuzephre you used were kewl :thumbsup: !!
~*Ghedmae*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

the profile private :(
kazz222
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to put it in your profile?
pink_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) anybody could teach me how to use overlay =)
rachel_ruth17
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey ate....or to whom it may concern...dq xa mgmit,,pls send me a msge on how to use this overlay..it so difficult..but i rily like this one so much!!!!!
marquee_boy07
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the codes????
paulareiblue
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put this on my profile?can somebody teach me? :wallbash:
wasak12345
» n00b
1969-12-31

how 2 put dis n my profile?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I make another Layout hehehe i dunno if this an emo hmm..hehehe but am sure it's a dark Layout okei..wakokokoko..hmmm..am on mah mood heheh that's why i make this one..i dunno..hope yah like it wak

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:51

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy