• ARCHIVES 
  • » You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shock

Pages: 1

You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shock

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shock

You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shocked :o because i saw him and he was ummm.... fat? I Knew people like him like notorious b.i.g. sing with a deep voice. it's kinda weird for him to have a voice like that.

Last edited by jIO (2007-11-09 02:47:05)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shock

and i think hes just a kiddo!..from what ive heard SK was arrested when he was just 12 yrs old i think..anyways, he started the whole beautiful girls trend that made everyone go singing it..even jojo made a version f BG..and now he's out with his follow up single which is more good than BG..it has this jamaican rythm goin on, the song is called [b]"me love"[/b]..He really mde it big, i guess he nver expected this soo much to be a lil bit extravagant.. and when TRL premiered Me Love, SK was there and when he came out he was wearing this crayola box, which turned out to be one of his bling2 designs and now one of his collection..i think that accessory wouldnt keep the hollywood babies from shining!!..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shock

I like his song,Me Love!!
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

sean kingston is awesome. [b]me love[/b], [b]beautiful girls[/b] and [b]dry your eyes[/b] are the bests.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Beautiful Girls, Me Love.. =)[/b][/color]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†uhmm his ok† [/b][/color][/align] :)
fishbaLL_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

his awesome
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just like BEAUTIFUL GIRL.. by sean kingstone.. really simple vid clip...
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like sean kingston songs.. i jux can't name all.. ahihi..
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really like beautiful girls =):thumbsup: sean kingston is better than jojo ;)
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like [b]theres nothing[/b] and [b] beautiful girls [/b]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha.. i know i was so surprise rin aswell he has a weird voice but its addictive hehe i love [b]me love[/b] aswell..!!! cool guy
hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like song [b] me love[/b]
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jIO]Then i saw his album and was shocked :o because i saw him and he was ummm.... fat? I Knew people like him like notorious b.i.g. sing with a deep voice. it's kinda weird for him to have a voice like that.[/quote] me too... at first when i haven't seen him.. i thought he was like Akon or someone new who kinda looks like him.:P it comes to show that everything is not always what they seem to be! [spoiler]anu daw? o__O[/spoiler]
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like his song Me lOvE...=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You know him right? the one who sang beautiful girls. First i thought it was akon because of the voice but when i knew it was him i said to myself "Who's this guy?". Then i saw his album and was shock

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy