• ARCHIVES 
  • » lol for those who wants to have a shaking or trembling banner then follow this steps [b]1)[/b] first copy this code and put it at the top of your codes [b]JS FILES[/b] [quote]var rector=3 var stopi

Pages: 112345

lol for those who wants to have a shaking or trembling banner then follow this steps [b]1)[/b] first copy this code and put it at the top of your codes [b]JS FILES[/b] [quote]var rector=3 var stopi

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: lol for those who wants to have a shaking or trembling banner then follow this steps [b]1)[/b] first copy this code and put it at the top of your codes [b]JS FILES[/b] [quote]var rector=3 var stopi

tnx!
chael
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: lol for those who wants to have a shaking or trembling banner then follow this steps [b]1)[/b] first copy this code and put it at the top of your codes [b]JS FILES[/b] [quote]var rector=3 var stopi

hello guys can i ask favor?? can u teach me how to create a friendster layout?? ok that's all..hope u can help me from this, thank you very mcuh..:eh:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^well i appreciate you've reply at my topic [b]but please can you make your own thread about that in help section!!!![/b]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm is this new trick? oh boy Im not updated at all :lol: Im gonna try this when my laziness is gone (my second account) The tricks looks cool hehehehehe :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah ate lalain try it its fun :lol:
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Haha. Nice shaking banner! Thanks!
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing! :)
kidhambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. I like this tricks...:thumbsup: er..can i change the banner with Flash file?? ---> shaking JS Flash banner..hehe How??...:question:
BrahmS03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool scripts.. :thumbsup: =) Tnx for sharring .. can u help get my own banner
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah i know its cool but i'm not thankful with the word "Thx For Sharing" And also you can help yourself to get your own banner...
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code dude...:rose:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i know its a nice code so stop spamming now!!!!! ;__;
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

wo0o0o0w.... :o i like this one.... :O the trick was nice... :thumbsup: tnx for sharing =):thumbsup: and more powers to this thread,,,, =)
al_may_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool thanks for sharing
al_may_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:cool thanks for sharing
lima
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: wouuuwwwwwww...very nice... i will try this one :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=al_may_05]:arrow:cool thanks for sharing[/quote] yeah keep saying that and keep double posting ill assure you you will be curse in no time
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code!!!:thumbsup:
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one...tnx!!!!!!!!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=edward_d_great]nice one...tnx!!!!!!!!![/quote] :arrow: this is your warning! posting in all the topics in tricks and tutorials with the same contents just add your posts is considered spamming!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » lol for those who wants to have a shaking or trembling banner then follow this steps [b]1)[/b] first copy this code and put it at the top of your codes [b]JS FILES[/b] [quote]var rector=3 var stopi

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:00

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy