• ARCHIVES 
  • » waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes y

Pages: 1

waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes y

bx11jhoanne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes y

waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes you!)..but atleast i see some improvement.. and now i'm looking forward that someday..weh.. i can make my own.. and share it with u guys.. lol... :lol:
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes y

can u teach me how? :paranoid:
eismemser
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes y

elow oi
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

may be your auto testi code is not working..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]wow...please make me one...i wantmy profile to be a bloods theme...please....[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/klahrxzdy/userbar.gif[/img]

Last edited by cklahrckiey (2007-11-21 21:02:12)

dreamcatcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

:d =( =( =(
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hey how bout my layout?is it finish?[/b] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/klahrxzdy/siggy.gif[/img]
lloydopeniano
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me how to use the premade overlay i dont know how to use it?????
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]oh...where's my layout? :retard: [/b]
jeizel
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)
maxin
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow... im just a beggnr....can somebody teaaach me?... ty...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hehehe[/b]
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just follow the instructions and study html :P
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]well done...now u know how to...anyway please guys..stop spamming..[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-11-29 20:56:49)

maxin
» n00b
1969-12-31

what instructions.. where can i find it?.... :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » waah.. i'm happy now coz i know how to use premade overlay.. hehe.. there are some problems.like... my friends and list of testemonials didn't appear.. don't know why(hope you can help me..uhm.. yes y

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy