• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( ma

Pages: 1

[b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( ma

bx11jhoanne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( ma

[b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( mark your calendar guys.. your all invited haha.. don't forget my gift(s)...) ;] Location: Novaliches, Quezon City. Email-add:jhoannaala@yahoo.com FS:prettychique_11@yahoo.com ym:joanncala14 [b] about me[/b] I'm not a ORDINARY girl( i hope). I always want to be unique in anyway i can be. I am OPINIONATED but I always decide on my own.(I don't want to blame others if I made a wrong decision) I am easy to PLEASE(just one picture of my chemical romance i'll be happy hehe) I can stand on my own( i mean I am Independent) I do what i want to do and i say what i want to say(as long as i don't hurt anybody) I am Friendly(they say) I am sweet(they say) I am Beautiful(fact). I love listening to music(just listening B'coz I can't sing.I don't have a good voice.),I am addicted to bands(falloutboy, mychemicalromance, typecast,greenday,paramore,theused) and i love surfing the net(joining groups,customizing my accounts, searching for new tech. etc.) I hate insects, I hate hypocrite people, I love honest and faithful kind of person.I'm a real woman but my actions and interests don't show it. I can be your good friend and your worse enemy if needed. I'm simple in my colorful way. i love hanging out with my friends malling,window shopping,food trip,and "cute boys watching". I am a good daughter(they say). I'm second to the eldest I'm the apple of the eye in my family(I feel), hehe.. all eyes on me.. waah.. this mean that they always see everything i do. good things and bad things. they always have comments about the things i do to my life.. my family expect too much from me.(and that's a pressure on my side).I hate hiding my feelings.I always want to show it to the world. I hate being compared to others. I want to be unique. and i want to have my Own Identity.[img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/jhoannaala/untitled34-1.jpg[/img] [b] Interest[/b] I'm interested in many things I belong to those people who are curious in everything.I always search for something new. Like.. new songs new bands,new gadgets,new technology,etc. [b]Music[/b]I love rock music! I am addicted to the rock bands and my favorite band is my chemical romance. Favorites: Welcome to black parade Honey,this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us. teenagers I don't love you. I'm not okay. [img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff11/jhoannaala/wehrocker.jpg[/img] there is alot of things bout me.. and thats 4 u to find out.. byeee..

Last edited by bx11jhoanne (2007-11-09 12:33:13)

shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( ma

:o :o :o wow very long intro :lol: welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)

Last edited by shabo (2007-11-09 16:06:13)

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( ma

welcome to ftalk! read the rules and enjoy posting!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

very long.. welcome to ftalk!!! :D
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

too complete intro :D but, always said welcome to u :D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Introduction =) Welcome To Ftalk =)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whahaha lol! very long introduction! hhehehe welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting here! muahhh! heheheh!
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyz intro huh welcome to ftalk have fun
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice bio haha.. Welcome to eptok..
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk enjoy posting read n follow d rulz cya around!
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

complete info huh?ehehe welcum to ftalk.. abide in the rules.. Have fun!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!! enjoy posting!! have fun!!! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b] Personal info.[/b] name:joanna may ala nickname: jhoanne,jho,may,anne, tabs(i hate it when someone call me tabs, but people around me used to call me this way :angry: ) age: 17 b-day: may 14 ( ma

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:43

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy