• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff0099]its been awhile since.. anyway im back giving you free sigz.[b]AND BG[/b] hope you like it..theres more to come [/color] :D [b]Note: if you want my private made sig. please ask my pe

Pages: 1..12345

[color=#ff0099]its been awhile since.. anyway im back giving you free sigz.[b]AND BG[/b] hope you like it..theres more to come [/color] :D [b]Note: if you want my private made sig. please ask my pe

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff0099]its been awhile since.. anyway im back giving you free sigz.[b]AND BG[/b] hope you like it..theres more to come [/color] :D [b]Note: if you want my private made sig. please ask my pe

wow! i just like yer siggies. they're really emo! hoho.. and i also like quotes in some of `em.. :thumbsup: +repu fer yah, sis!
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#ff0099]its been awhile since.. anyway im back giving you free sigz.[b]AND BG[/b] hope you like it..theres more to come [/color] :D [b]Note: if you want my private made sig. please ask my pe

nice graphics!kip it up!
aka.ashley
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow :wow: ... Nice Signatures.. It"s all emo but i du not like emo i like kawaii,, But thanks foe sharing.. very emo signature ha.. :D share more to us!
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]aww. nice there u got. :] thank you[/b]
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

w0ow! that's awesome! thanks for sharing.. some more..
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice siggies :thumbsup: thanks for sharing, sis =)
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice siggies and bgs.. cool.. your so talented =)
milfiel1424
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow great job sis..:)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i lubb them! hehehehe.. :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What I like most is the first one (with the writing effects) Share some more and more.
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice :) ..i like de black and white combination :D
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. emo siggies.. i love them!!! more siggies to come [spoiler][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/jean_icecold3000/adik/stitchme.gif[/img] :P great...[/spoiler]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whow. i love l of them! sooo..soo...emo! :]] kip up...
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow:o nc i lurve yer work..keep it up i'll grab some ^^
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

` wee ! ` its so cool . ` love it . ` thanks ate bhea foe that . ` i really like it ! ` and im sure all the eptok mmbers will also like it too . ` ttanks :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc siggs make more :D :thumbsup:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice siggies u made there. i like teh moving ones =)
dic_latahzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

numpang lewat ajah bro :penguin: thx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#ff0099]its been awhile since.. anyway im back giving you free sigz.[b]AND BG[/b] hope you like it..theres more to come [/color] :D [b]Note: if you want my private made sig. please ask my pe

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:10

[ 13 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy