• ARCHIVES 
  • » what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be onl

Pages: 12

what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be onl

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be onl

what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be only in my dreams... :crybaby:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be onl

[b]meh..heheh..i have Cellphones..Laptop..mp3...Digi cam..video cam..PC :ninja: ..PS..Xbox :puke: ..PS 2..and 3 ...gameboy..dats ul pipz i have =| [/b]
Emorej
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be onl

me :arrow: cellphone, iPod, Video cam, digi cam, pc and laptop..
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]meh..heheh..i have Cellphones..Laptop..mp3...Digi cam..video cam..PC :ninja: ..PS..Xbox :puke: ..PS 2..and 3 ...gameboy..dats ul pipz i have =| [/b][/quote] hmm how I wish to have those gadgets also.. :crybaby:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Mine[/b] really? Uhmmm... A [b]cp[/b], [b]ipod[/b], [b]digi cam[/b], and a [b]usb[/b]. I think that's all I have. But I wanna have a [b]PS 2 & 3[/b], [b]pc[/b], & [b]laptop[/b]! Grrr. :angry:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][b]Mine[/b] really? Uhmmm... A [b]cp[/b], [b]ipod[/b], [b]digi cam[/b], and a [b]usb[/b]. I think that's all I have. But I wanna have a [b]PS 2 & 3[/b], [b]pc[/b], & [b]laptop[/b]! Grrr. :angry:[/quote] hehe, me too, PS2 & 3, and slo laptop!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

After giving away my digital cam to my sister. I have promised myself not to buy any gadgets these days. The only ones I have right now are my cellphones and my computer. :eh: I don't even have a USB flash drive haha! :lol:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]After giving away my digital cam to my sister. I have promised myself not to buy any gadgets these days. The only ones I have right now are my cellphones and my computer. I don't even have a USB flash drive haha![/quote] CP and PC are enough for me..hehe
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] 3 cellular phones, 2 mp3s, 1 digicam, 1 videocam, PC, bluetooth usb drive, discman, walkman (soo old.. i was grade 3 that time.. still have it here.,. heehee).. im not into playstations since 4th yr high so none na.. *pinamana?* heehee,, that's all.[/b] :cool:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Is PS2 a gadgets? :) :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ they included it eh.. pero from what i know, they are supposed to be techy things that can be easily brought anywhere,, o_O owel,[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just a cellphone. mp4. and a gameboy wanna have what u want too. hehe
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok then hehe... my gadget I usually bring is a MP4 hehe O_O lalala music wakes me up especially in long boring classes hehe :paranoid:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me?!? a cellphone, mini iPod, bluetooth, palm top, organizer, usb, xbOx, PS..

Last edited by aNgELI,,01 (2007-02-09 10:41:17)

kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

my favorite gadget is our dishnetwork PVR (like tivo) -- pause and record live tv! I stream some of my favorite shows via some x-10 video modules so I can also archive them to PC. The best benefit really is for my kids not to see those commercials between show breaks... Just record those wholesome kiddie shows , when commercial starts.. just keep forwarding them :) ...I would recommend this to anyone!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I love gadgets! My brother keeps buying me these kinds of stuff, Thanks kuya! :wow: cellphone(3230.n73.1100). laptops(acer.sony.apple). mp3s: ipod(mini.nano.video) and creative. digicam. vidcam. psp. ps2&3. xbox. usb flash drive. gameboys(advance&sp). portable dvd player. that's all I have.[/b]
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

a psp with custom firmware so it can run homebrew apps! :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have my cp nokia. and my laptop too. i have my ps1 and ps2 with gb sp. hihi poor* :doubt:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

cellphones (Motorola RAZR, Nokia N80) Laptop (HP nx 6310 with 3G connection) mp3 (Sony walkman) nothing anymore...................
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ I really envy you guyz for havin your own personal laptop. :rolleyes: lucky you. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what gadgets do you personally have? me, I only have a [b][u]Cellphone and mp3 [/u][/b]:crybaby: , I want to have PSP, iPod, Vido/Digi Cam, Laptop, Xbox, and much more, but i think that would be onl

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:40

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy