• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For

Pages: 1

If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For

cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For

If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For sure it will be difficult for you to read the text but there’s a simple solution for this. Actually it happens when the Word Wrap setting has not been checked yet. :arrow: To set it, select ‘Format’ in Notepad’s main menu and click on ‘Word Wrap’. :arrow: Then, the paragraphs will be automatically formatted to fit the width of the window. Simple isn’t it? But in reality not all have realize it.

Last edited by cfreng2 (2007-11-12 01:25:46)

allvinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For

Thanks for the info.... everybody's asking about this matter, and no one gave a clear answer :lol: :lol: ...and I can't believe I was also suffering on this kind of problem :lol: :lol: ... I just tolerate it hahahaha :lol:
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For

your welcome. i just also found that out today while browsing the net. and decided to share it with you guys, since most of us here always uses notepad in editing css, txt and js files.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you are reading a text in notepad or copy + pasting text into the utility, there maybe times when ever paragraph appears as on long line and to read it you have to keep scrolling to the right. For

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy