• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i myself hates filthy botters..they are cheaters!! they don't deserve high level characters..right?? :evil: :doubt: =| [/b]

Pages: 1

[b]i myself hates filthy botters..they are cheaters!! they don't deserve high level characters..right?? :evil: :doubt: =| [/b]

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]i myself hates filthy botters..they are cheaters!! they don't deserve high level characters..right?? :evil: :doubt: =| [/b]

reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i myself hates filthy botters..they are cheaters!! they don't deserve high level characters..right?? :evil: :doubt: =| [/b]

Fair player hates "bot" malicious players definitely loves it
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]i myself hates filthy botters..they are cheaters!! they don't deserve high level characters..right?? :evil: :doubt: =| [/b]

[b]omfg!! it hit me.. :evil: not all bot users are cheaters.. :doubt: i use bot whenever sumbody tryin to wh*** my chars badly especially w/ my low levels chars..i use bots when ts really needed.. :) [/b]
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

i only use bot if im hunting items... like 1k+ item... :lol:
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why you say booters don't deserve high level? as far as i know and in my experience, those who hate boters are those who don't know how to bot. :lol: if you can't beat them, join them :eh:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm. . . may i ask what is [b]booters?[/b] :question:
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

ol Botters are Cheaters ampness
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][s]BOTTERS[/s] are LOSERS!!![/b]:thumbsdown: some pipol who use [b]"bot"[/b] are those that [b]do not understand[/b] the aim of a particular game.:P they only think of making themselves [b]SUPERIOR[/b] than others, even if it meant having to [b]"BREAK" the "R_U_L_E_S"[/b]... and as we all know, [b]R_U_L_E_S[/b] are important, may it be in a "GAME", or in [b]"reality"[/b]...:O anyway, where is that going to get you,ryt??!:question: botters usually, aim for [b]"IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION"[/b] thus, making them easily [b]"LOSE"[/b] interest in the game if they have had [b]"ENOUGH".[/b] compared to those [b]FAIR PLAYERS[/b], they get [b]REALLY SATISFIED[/b]. i mean [b]TRUE SATISFACTION[/b]. most of them, are [b]FULFILLED[/b], wearing [b]"HAPPY FACES"[/b] at the end of the game bcoz they knew that they [b]"ENJOYED"[/b] the game long enough and [b]truly[/b] enough. peace!!!

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-07-15 04:02:49)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i reallly hate botters in online games especially in cabal...there are so many botters that can auto-loot and auto-heal itself... :disgust:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

how about the students?? They want to level up but they have no time to play cause theyre studying... im not saying that im a botter but sometimes its needed... actually i also hate botters...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Online games are kinda boring these days. Due to bots and poor server security. There's no equality and quality these days. No more challenge and the games today are kinda boring due to bot users. Sure they grow strong but what's the point playing the game without the challenge... In short terms "mga asa" :penguin: To those who will get hit with the term "mga asa" Be angry if you want. You brought it to yourselves anyway. :lol: :norose:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-20 08:11:09)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Who wouldn't HATE them for being unfair? of course everyone hates them. only botters themselves, will like their selves.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol And I thought more people would agree that bots are helpful. lol I only use bots in cabal and audition. I use it in cabal since I'm still a newb. And in Audition, bcos I crave for dens LOL *kidding (and bots are needed for battle parties ftw) XD But if I'll be an expert in those games, then no need to activate.
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

YES i hte botter user
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Bots are just for people who know a lot for the game... This is not for newbies... I understand that most gamers use this especially when they got bored of doing the same thing but they still want to continue playing it...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]i myself hates filthy botters..they are cheaters!! they don't deserve high level characters..right?? :evil: :doubt: =| [/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:40

[ 12 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy