• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will he

Pages: 1

i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will he

yakal
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will he

i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will help a lot if this site will create a link for definition of terms or something.... im new here and i know i dnt have any rights but its just a suggestion.. dnt get me wrong, this site is wonderful to the extent that young people, teens learn a lot so i give you guys in my own terms the best medal award.... hehehe....thanks!!! oopss i want to add, just in case theres one, i mean a link for definition of terms, just disregard my suggestion... again, thanks..
equilibrium
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will he

I'll introduce you to the Worldwide Internet User's Bestfriend. :arrow: [url=http://google.com]Click Me[/url] If still not helpful? Then feel free to ask it here directly. :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will he

I assure this link will help you . http://dictionary.reference.com/ Try to put put some computer terms and see =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dnt do much quotes or replies in topics but i read a lot and there seems to be a big problem regarding terms "computer terms" that not all understand clearly specially newbies and i think it will he

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:53

[ 12 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy