• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to impr

Pages: 1

Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to impr

Carsel214
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to impr

Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to improve my profile in friendster...the scrollbar,cursor,background,the new code of course.. Please people................ :paranoid: :crybaby: Big thanks in advanced!!! :thumbsup:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to impr

welcome to ftalk! read the rulz enjoy
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to impr

welcome to friendster talk.... :D just go to the tricks and tutorials section if u want to learn how to tweak ur page... ;] :thumbsup:
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there... welcum to ftalk.. mmm... yah, bez cy's ryt.. read the rules... :lol: wee... enjoy posting... :)
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome enjoy learning a new trick i know you will someday well me ive learned a lot here just explore around... =)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to fstalk!! Enjoy posting!! =)[/b][/color]
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hai welcome to ftalk have fun and enjoy posting
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.,.,.,.
freana
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.,.,.,.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there! this is the first time id join your room...well,i hope that am welcome here... and need some help also if there is a kind hearted in here...I just don`t know what do to where and how to impr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy