• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

the.rollingstones.
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

[align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c. philippines} [b]location:[/b] edmonton, alberta, canada [b]friendster profile:[/b] http://www.friendster.com/kingstonkaynespace[/align] [u]{kinda} interesting stuffs about me:[/u] i usually get dejavus when i'm @ the beach my life revolves around music and photography i'm the drummer in my band: spoons.kni[b]f[/b]es&forks i'm a nature person - green and brown are my favorite colors my comfort food is black licorice i fancy ashlee simpson. but not too much :paranoid: i can change accents i am ambidextrous. i draw at my right and write at my left for a guy in a band, i'm very timid... but still approachable :retard: i'm a blogger my huskey and i grew up together i hate my stepdad my friends call me kingkong {dont know why that's so funny} the only sport i play is swimming yes, i make layouts and signatures emoticons amaze me :thumbsup: i'm a jim carey fan my mom says i "watch too much horror flicks" :wallbash: it's weird... but i collect skateboards this is my second life so good morning yoll. and to quote jim carey "in case i dont see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night." lol. :D hit me back, till the rollingstones, king ps: hope i meet new friends

Last edited by the.rollingstones. (2007-11-17 20:51:28)

taSHa cHeNTa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

hye ..welcome to [b]ftalk[/b]
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

[quote=taSHa cHeNTa]hye ..welcome to [b]ftalk[/b][/quote] oh hey thanks tasha. {first person posted}
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cfreng2]welcome to ftalk![/quote] thanks freng. Nice to meet you too.
piring
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey... welcome.. :) i'm newbie too
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to Ftalk!! enjoy posting and making more friends!![/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk... enjoy tweaking, posting :D :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to Fstalk!! Enjoy ur stay here and don't forget to read and follow the rules ayt?![/b][/color]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk!!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun posting around! :ninja:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i thought edmonton hir in london :lol: nweiz,welcum :thumbsup: [/b]
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@piring:[/b] thanks and nice to meet you. now we're both newbies. lol. [b]@fando91:[/b] thanks. sure enjoying here. :thumbsup: [b]@niknok1999:[/b] thank you. i defenitely will. [b]@hunkeedoree:[/b] no worries. i read the house rules three times. lol. still reading it every once in a while. lol. [b]@cherlsyter91326:[/b] thank you & nice to meet ya also. [b]@denimboi:[/b] thanks. {got hypnotized by ninja emoticon. lol} [b]@n4ni3:[/b] lol. i thought we were moving there too when mom announced [i]edmonton[/i]. lol. thanks anyway.
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyc intro welcme to ftalk have fun and enjoy
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome here bro :thumbsup:
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@jeniphy:[/b] thanks for that. and thanks for reading my somewhat long introductory post. lol. [b]@ezil2007:[/b] thanks. nice to meet you.
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. ;)
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!! enjoy posting!!! have fun..!!!! :eh:
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here ;)
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there.. :eh: welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay here! see yah around.. btw, follow the rules..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]name:[/b] kingston {pronounced with an [u][i]almost[/i][/u] "u" instead of an "o"} [b]for others, i'm[/b] king or kings [b]d.o.b:[/b] may 19, 1994 {born in canada but grew up in q.c.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:42

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy