• ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't sense that you're there guys what's happening..?? No response from my reports out there, I need you please respond to it, haaayzz.... :| :| :( :( =( =(

Pages: 1

I can't sense that you're there guys what's happening..?? No response from my reports out there, I need you please respond to it, haaayzz.... :| :| :( :( =( =(

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I can't sense that you're there guys what's happening..?? No response from my reports out there, I need you please respond to it, haaayzz.... :| :| :( :( =( =(

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I can't sense that you're there guys what's happening..?? No response from my reports out there, I need you please respond to it, haaayzz.... :| :| :( :( =( =(

Uhmm, okei i already made my duty in that section as well as the other sections. =| Just moved this at the backstage. :arrow:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I can't sense that you're there guys what's happening..?? No response from my reports out there, I need you please respond to it, haaayzz.... :| :| :( :( =( =(

Also Kuya Eph? =|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i miss the old ftalk. :( where all mods are here together. hand in hand. :) let's hope for the best. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ephemeral is also offline for weeks now.. =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I miss alvin billian =( btw bro Ephe offline for almost 3 weeks
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ We are the only active mods left in that section bro. :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for being gone due to HUGE AMOUNT OF NOSE BLEEDS I mean projects orgs and etc.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha...now you're back... I feel so good for now :eh:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhuhu. Big boss feruzz n big boss ephe has returned back.. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for being gone so log due to huge priorities :wallbash: but, I consider moderating priority as well. =) BTW bro feruzz nice scripting, keep it up dude! =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Advance Bro. We're All Missing You! :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wooohoo... ephe, feruzz and my birthday... december boys!! :D advance happy birthday.. :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eiih. ephemeral bday is 4 dec? or 8? i read in his siggy. :D :D :D btw. one of the mods in tricks and tutorial alvin is having his exam. so he cant be online. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

off-topic: watta sig ephe! did u make that or got it somewhere? hehehe..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~~offtopic woah. kuya ephe. i love ur siggy. :wow: spammer go to ****!! =D =D =D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah nice sigg kuya Jovito :D :thumbsup: @xavierkym may God bless to DEC boys! :rolleyes: :gift:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-12-07 13:31:16)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah nice siggy Jovs :o TO ADMIN: Can we like hire more active Moderators?? :retard: and maybe remove the inactive ones.. :crybaby: FTalk needs moderators.. :wallbash: and YOU admin.. :crybaby: Please.... be back.... :(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Admin where are you :paranoid: Co-mods in this section, Sorry :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I can't sense that you're there guys what's happening..?? No response from my reports out there, I need you please respond to it, haaayzz.... :| :| :( :( =( =(

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 12 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy