• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. [code]<sp

Pages: 1

Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. [code]<sp

mhikz_02
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. [code]<sp

Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. <">What does this code do? Well, your viewer can click the 'View Source' option and can see your codes but if he or she will paste it in a notepad or even directly to the OG, the text that you'll put on the above code will appear instead of your whole profile codes. In that manner, they cannot use your codes for their own profiles. Just replace "YOUR MESSAGES HERE" with the message you want to convey to your rippers, and put it anywhere between your body tag. CREDITS: kilometers69.net [quote]"Credit is good but we need Cash"[/quote]

Last edited by mhikz_02 (2008-01-15 04:06:27)

jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. [code]<sp

enx foe sharing.. is diz for overlay only? or both overlay and css?
sheilashei_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. [code]<sp

[i][b]where can I paste the code?[/b][/i] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/11740157[/url]

Last edited by sheilashei_14 (2007-11-18 02:09:55)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]So its for overlay only? :drool: [/b]
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm not sure but I think it is for overlay only......

Last edited by mhikz_02 (2007-11-18 03:10:06)

ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#880000]wow...nice add-ons dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Kuya, how to disable this add-on in my computer? Whenever I copy something(from sites ; notepads) and paste it, the things I copied won't appear instead the Message of the "Your Message Here" will appear. Please help.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since there is already a code decryptor, code encrypters seems useless now. Use this code as an alternative to protect your codes from rippers. This will also work with extra long codes. [code]<sp

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy