• ARCHIVES 
  • » who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an

Pages: 1

who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an

the.rollingstones.
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an

who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an arms race thnks fr th mmrs the takeover, the break's over grand theft autumn gsnafs sugar we're going down hum hallelujah bang the doldrums thriller carpal tunnel of love a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me i slept with someone from fall out boy and all i got is this stup!d song written about me i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off (me + you) dont you know who i think i am? and a lot lot more.
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an

=| Yeah.. I know this band. and their songs are pretty good ;) i forgot the newest hitz title.. what they call it? :D the video clips usually use an animal as the main model. :lol:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an

[align=center][color=#FF0099][b]†i like sugar were goin down† [/b][/color][/align] :)
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aL-ZeRo]=| Yeah.. I know this band. and their songs are pretty good ;) i forgot the newest hitz title.. what they call it? :D the video clips usually use an animal as the main model. :lol:[/quote] its called 'the takeover, the break's over'. but actually the [u]latest[/u] ever is 'i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off'. but music stations arent airing that video at all.
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]..i like thnks fr th mmrs.. =| [/align][/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

fall out boy? :arrow: one of my fave bands :arrow: i love their originality especially w/ their songs w/ VERY LONG titles like "i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off (me & you)" & "i slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got was this stupid song written about me" whew! :arrow: most of their songs have VERY WEIRD lyrics, haha, hard to comprehend :arrow: did you saw the vid of their latest song " i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off"? i really love it, love the message of the vid!!!
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]:arrow: did you saw the vid of their latest song " i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off"? i really love it, love the message of the vid!!![/quote] yes, i've seen it. mtv cut the video though. :disgust:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like their song " thanks for the memories " five star :thumbsup:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love their Dance Dance song~ It's exorbitantly cool,dude..! :D
harumicool
» n00b
1969-12-31

weew..i like song thanks for the memories.... :wow:
dchan
» n00b
1969-12-31

fall out boy totally rocks! haha. i like ginasfs, grand theft autumn, 7 minutes in heaven, dance dance, hum hallelujah, dead on arrival, and many many moooore~ =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]We already have a thread for Fallout Boy here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t4691-about-Fallout.html]All about FOB or Fallout Boy[/url] Please do a search before posting new threads. Thanks. =| [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who here likes fall out boy? i dont know about you, people, but fall out boy rocks. here's a couple of my favorite fall out boy songs {share yours also}: dance dance golden this aint a scene, its an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:53

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy