• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just want to share some information. For people who like to play around online, maybe you should ran across Yuwie. I set up a profile just like what I did with friendster and started posting to an on

Pages: 1

Just want to share some information. For people who like to play around online, maybe you should ran across Yuwie. I set up a profile just like what I did with friendster and started posting to an on

#1  2007-11-19 14:12:34

sevenkeys
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just want to share some information. For people who like to play around online, maybe you should ran across Yuwie. I set up a profile just like what I did with friendster and started posting to an on

Just want to share some information. For people who like to play around online, maybe you should ran across Yuwie. I set up a profile just like what I did with friendster and started posting to an online journal (Blog) and I was really surprised how fast it started bringing in people to read it, just from the friends I made on Yuwie telling their friends. Even Tom, the owner of myspace has already join this social networking. Just check ot out for yourself at: http://bid4myspace.com/myspace/0f5vv/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just want to share some information. For people who like to play around online, maybe you should ran across Yuwie. I set up a profile just like what I did with friendster and started posting to an on

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:57

[ 11 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy