• ARCHIVES 
  • » yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himsel

Pages: 12

yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himsel

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himsel

yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himself 'FunTwo'. first time ive seen this video, i caught myself speechless :O. watchin those pinch and bend harmonics made me pull off my hair :o . this is really one of the best kick-arse guitar solos ive seen so far. this performance is a definition of 'Rock On!' \m/, [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4fIRjMf-M[/youtube] damn, i wish i could pull this song off someday :crybaby: but then again, i think that'll be far from possible. :|
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himsel

Hahaha! Yeah very famour vid that one.. The 1st time I saw that I felt ashamed with my guitar skills. How I wish I can play like that! :/ EDIT: That's '[i]famous[/i]' not [i]famour[/i], hehe.

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-01 09:56:51)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himsel

^ So u know how to play a guitar too? kewl. heheh. :D well yah me too. that guy's skill is really something. i wish i coud play like that someday. but that song is really hard. i tried to play it once using gutar tabs, but i got lost on a lot of pinches and my guitar effects pedal cant do the sound of FunTwo's so i stopped doin it for now. =| this guy had really become so famous. there are also other rendetions of different persons of the Canon Rock song in YouTube, but his' is the most liked version along with the original arranger of the rock version of Canon who is JerryC. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Indeed.. Too bad you stopped practicing it. But yeah it is really hard, by the look of it.. it is! I've never had the time to enhance my guitar skills. I can play, but that's just it.. 'i can play' haha! And besides I need to buy a new guitar, mine is like 15 years old already!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its freakin hard i had no choice but to quit..for now.. :D my bandmate could actually play that song, but not really the entire pinches and chugs, only the basic lead parts and the chords. but he also still had a hard time doin the whole detailed version like FunTwo did. damn that Korean guy... *kneels...."[i]we'ere not worthy..[/i]"*
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I'll join you praising that FunTwo guy.. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ OMG :o He - is - so - good! [i]:nosebleed:[/i] *[i]nakaka-nga-nga gud kog tan-aw sa iya while playing that Canon[/i]* :drool: I was juz thinkin, [i]what if he's rock version of Canon would be the ones played there in o2jam?[/i] Great! :thumbsup: [i]*Sorry for my bisaya.[/i]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha! [i]Kamatay no Mizel?[/i] I was GOBSMACKED when I first saw it. :lol: That [b]Pachabel's Canon[/b] is soo famous.. It was even featured on my favorite anime. The music is wonderful.. You can [b]listen[/b] / [b]download[/b] here: [b][url=http://theftalk.com/p28660-Today-14%3A57%3A57.html#p28660]http://theftalk.com/p28660-Today-14%3A57%3A57.html#p28660[/url][/b]

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-02 10:33:50)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i lurve this guy!,, that video is also on mah proffy,, its in my proffy since last year!,, he's kewl! :kiss:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! that was great.... :o wish to learn that with a violin to make it "formal", lolz

Last edited by gRyZtEiNe (2007-04-20 11:21:00)

adirisman
» n00b
1969-12-31

great arragement :thumbsup: pretty easy to play =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Heheh. Easy to play? you must be good :D
ixelcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooohh awesome! :thumbsup: i'll share you my video too but this isn't canon rock. it's canon classical. lol. :) im the one playing the keyboards. i know, i know. it's boring. LOL. but yeah, im proud of myself :D [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrzzmYZYZN4[/url] * i dunno how to embed videos :lol: so just click on the link.

Last edited by ixelcore (2007-05-05 09:42:56)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hey, it wasnt boring. I actually enjoyed listening to it. Nice one =) :D :thumbsup: To embed YouTube videos, use the YouTube tags: [youtube][b]url of the vid here[/b][/youtube]
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My friend can do it.. The whole song..!! Promise..

Last edited by whatever16 (2007-05-25 19:17:23)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=ixelcore]ooohh awesome! :thumbsup: i'll share you my video too but this isn't canon rock. it's canon classical. lol. :) im the one playing the keyboards. i know, i know. it's boring. LOL. but yeah, im proud of myself :D [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrzzmYZYZN4[/url] * i dunno how to embed videos :lol: so just click on the link.[/quote] Yeah, it wasn't boring. It even sounds nice. I put a comment on your youtube video. =) Nice one. ü.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^\m/ [b]I like the Arrangements, just didn't like the Recording, I've heard that Jerry C. recorded this only on his PC, oh well that's a Fact[/b]=D=D
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]is this the real video of funtwo?? i think the person on the video is a filipino.. i know the guitarist in this video, i once chatted with him.. lol. i like it...[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by marra06 (2008-04-28 04:24:38)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kua allan (my former schoolmate) performed that already in our school

Last edited by pierre_zyramae (2008-04-30 09:13:19)

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love that song!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yah i know, this is really a famous video. but im gonna share this here anyway cuz its really worth sharing. :D the following video is a guitar solo of Canon (Rock) by a Korean guy who calls himsel

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 10 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy